Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest R9

BIGGEST NIGGERS OF ALL TIME

31 posts in this topic

1. 50cent27.jpg50 CentWhere can I start, he's got tattoos, he always slurs, uses slang, he dealt drugs, he's even been shot!!!!2.freeway-ricky-ross-keep-it-trill-real-rick-ross.jpgFree-way Rick RossLA drug dealer, this man inspired the names of rick ross, AND freeway, he made over 2m a week shipping drugs! real man to look up to this one3.pressly_murder.jpgThis guy, some rapist, not sure of his nameSick guy, I swear, man always had baggy jeans, always raping, drug addict tooThese 3 are seriously reppin for blacks, I couldnt find another 2 as there are so many others, too many to choose from You man add your own who you think embody blackness to the maxId also like to give honourable mention to Frank Lucas, bare drugs!!!

wtfthis is mad homogeneral mac come fru

:lol:

As a white man who loves to see the word "nigger" in any context, I'd just like to say lmfao

2.freeway-ricky-ross-keep-it-trill-real-rick-ross.jpgFree-way Rick RossLA drug dealer, this man inspired the names of rick ross, AND freeway, he made over 2m a week shipping drugs! real man to look up to this one

As a white man who loves to see the word "nigger" in any context, I'd just like to say lmfao
the emo kids a man LMAO

TBH

the emo kids a man LMAO
Swear you're about a year older than me you sweaty greasy pizza vendor.And yes, I would like fries with that.Chop chop.

the emo kids a man LMAO
Swear you're about a year older than me you sweaty greasy pizza vendor.And yes, I would like fries with that.Chop chop.
LOLBODIED.

the emo kids a man LMAO
LOLBODIED.
:lol:

the emo kids a man LMAO
:rofl:i dont want no trouble mayne

the emo kids a man LMAO
LOLBODIED.
How?

wtflock thissome stupid way to prove a point

the emo kids a man LMAO
LOLBODIED.
How?
:/He outwitted him in an amusing manner.

lmaoi got duppied by esqfunny yout still

This is stupid, both sides.Basically the whole world is made up of individuals all with different complexions and all with different beliefs and traits, a white man listening to bashment gets bigged up a black man listening to classical is gets frowned upon i personally jus think each to there own, live and let life, live your own life, dont watch next man, list goes on......people looooooorrve to catch sh*t bout other people's downfalls though, hating becuase u see your own personal f*ckry on someone then hating them for doing the exact same sh*t your doin.....anyway im chattin sh*t now, mans tired, need my bed, come we go f*ck

its black people who let d*ckheads like esquilax grow up and not get decapitated allowing his "suttleness" fester. self inflicted stupidity tbh.

TerryCrews03.jpg

Bare race topics popping up in the last few weeksf*ck*ng black History month! Stay strong my brothers- let us unite