Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOHN DOE

Fucking Barclays!!

10 posts in this topic

this should go in the venting but i want to see if anyone can access thier p.went to load electricity on to my key but due to a technical f*ck*ng fault - cant take no p out my account cant pay for nothing with my square cant even speak to themthey refuse to transfer your call and have the cheek to tell me to call back in 30minsthis is like the third time this has happened to me on Barcs. How can such a big bank have such a problem?If it aint too much trouble can anyone on barcs see if they can access their telephone banking/online or take out cash

changin servers and bck up failed?transfer ur call to who?as a good will gesture i will credit your account with 10 pounds, jus pm me ur sort/code account number and ur first and forth digit of ur passcode.

i agree barclays is a jokeall major banks are, hsbc is no different in terms of personal banking, i bet ya a pound there backlog and customer service is as bad as barclays altough iv neva delt with them personally the size of the business is just to big to even care abbout small current account customers, when they have there business customers to arse lick

cp i can tell ur a normal customer and never have any extra accounts ie isa's or bonds or even loans.

i havea student plus acca personal savings& a market masterbut not what you've mentioned

then you cant exactly compare to any other becuase your on the basic but say for instance your wanting a copy ledger of the past 6yrs on your account then ur in a 6months backlog so like i said barclays is sh*t

OKWell it is a big institution so I guess things like these can happen.

All banks are jokers.