Fucking Barclays!!

JOHN DOE

this should go in the venting but i want to see if anyone can access thier p.went to load electricity on to my key but due to a technical f*ck*ng fault - cant take no p out my account cant pay for nothing with my square cant even speak to themthey refuse to transfer your call and have the cheek to tell me to call back in 30minsthis is like the third time this has happened to me on Barcs. How can such a big bank have such a problem?If it aint too much trouble can anyone on barcs see if they can access their telephone banking/online or take out cash

i agree barclays is a jokeall major banks are, hsbc is no different in terms of personal banking, i bet ya a pound there backlog and customer service is as bad as barclays altough iv neva delt with them personally the size of the business is just to big to even care abbout small current account customers, when they have there business customers to arse lick