Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

Westfield vs oxford st

59 posts in this topic

gotta get up and go cop a few things but where to go I'm a oxford st veteran, always seams to have something new goin on i gave westfield a flying visit when it 1st opened for that sale they had but i weren't convincedactually seamed kinda sh*t but like a year ago now, anyone actually recommend it now is it better then west end

hate oxford st with a passioneverytime I go I end up walking around, getting pissed off with tourists/people getting in the way, and never actually buy anything.much prefer other parts of london for shopping

hate oxford st with a passioneverytime I go I end up walking around, getting pissed off with tourists/people getting in the way, and never actually buy anything.much prefer other parts of london for shopping
y u walking around for??

like where though i get fustraighted too went to bluewater 1 time that was swagcroydon is deadout, might try camden but swear its some emo kinda ting aint been there in years

Westfield is apple pie

y u walking around for??
261878425_2dfef6e968.jpg

y u walking around for??
261878425_2dfef6e968.jpg
<_<

Oxford Street tbh Westfield was one big 'ole hype.

westfield all day every dayif nt its a harvey nics or selfridges thing

Well lets weigh the factsWestfield has more shopsWestfield stays open longerhas more restaurants & a cinema (soon to open)transport link is on point, outside the congestion charge & a car park for 4500 cars (name me a place were you can park easily on oxford street?)I see oxford street as a street with a parade of shops, something you would be custom to in the 40's (its outdated)also in winter, who wants to be walking a mile and a half to a shop when you can do it inside a building complexalso theres opportunity for live acts/competitions and public annoucements (oxford street only has the benefit of christmas lights!!!)figures also show theres been a 25% decline in the amount of people that visit oxford street since westfield openedSo yea westfield pretty much owns Oxford street

westfieldsoxford streets dead! personaly squash both an go shoppin in wood green

bang bang Westfield soon to be in stratford gang

I dont even want to know what the congestion will be like on the opening and following days.

Westfield is sh*t, would rather go LakesideOxford St has more and better shops

i prefer westfieldnicer in everyway IMOcheck out byron burger for a munch

Westfield FTWHas everything from the designer boutiques to the general shopsGave up on Oxford Street when House of Labels and Probihtos went

House of Labels is still thereWith Oxford Street you just gotta know where u want to go first

Westfields>>>>_______everything i need is in there

lol at house of labelsused 2 go there when i was 16 17.. aint been in agesdidnt it close down along with prohibitos years agooxford street is appauling.. its just a point of referance 4 me now as opposed a shoppin destination