"liverpewl" is where the big baps are at!

Tirunih

GIRLS from the Kop have a lot up top - after research revealed they boast the biggest boobs in Britain.It found the average bra size in Liverpool - home to curvy beauties like Page 3 girl Katie Downes - is a very "plentiful" 34E.In second place are 34DD Geordie girls, while Manchester women are third at 36D. Despite the bigger number - which is the measurement in inches around a woman's chest and back - the letter denotes the breasts' volume.Contrary to popular belief, Bristol City comes in the middle of the bustometer at 34C.Bottom of the top ten were women from Glasgow, with an average 32D.Experts say the regional diversity in bust sizes is down to many things - including body weight, age, pregnancy, and hormones in the contraceptive pill.Boob jobs - or breast enhancement surgery - are also more popular in certain regions.A nationwide study by Debenhams looked at its most popular bra sizes from April 2009 to October 2009.Annette Warburton, head of the chain's lingerie buying, said: "The most common size in Liverpool stands at a plentiful 34E. In London, the average falls to a still impressive 34D."On the small but perfectly-formed side of the map is Southampton with an average 34B, and Birmingham comes in at 34A."About 70 per cent of women are believed to wear the wrong bra size - leading to back pain, bad posture and skin irritation.Ms Warburton said: "The majority of women still believe themselves to be a 34B. It's not until they hand over their figures to our expert fitters that they discover a new boost to their bust and confidence."255rh2q.jpg
Where are the brummie girls at??SMFH*packs bags*

but dese girls could be just overweightand from my knowledge about northern birds... especially newcastle ones.. this is the case.
i know what your getting at..but i remember reading one statistic of the fattest women and Birmingham was like in the top 3.. so how can they be one of the fattest women in the country with the average bra size coming at 34A? lol

34 double E yh thats piddy powTrue about the wrong bra size thing, women should have a vary of bra sizes for when their weight fluctuates How would they measure our bum bums tho, like some may have a fatty but its the width, whereas if they stand next 2 another girl and turn 2 the side in terms of spine to bum curve ratio the other girls could stick out moreFar more complex to research

34 double E yh thats piddy powTrue about the wrong bra size thing, women should have a vary of bra sizes for when their weight fluctuates How would they measure our bum bums tho, like some may have a fatty but its the width, whereas if they stand next 2 another girl and turn 2 the side in terms of spine to bum curve ratio the other girls could stick out moreFar more complex to research
:lol:

if that's snoop in his avi I'm surprised, tbh i thought he would have been esquilax's age considering how his posts comeand yeah.... road trip to liverpool soon come, and on the topic: met one Bristol local the other day with the fattest tats.. would have made a proper effort to move to it but she started talking about all the drugs she's been doing and i got shook

hmmm some new citites for my uk tour

I've got this, the science is ready. Do like SouljaBoy and tell'em, "holla at him!"