"liverpewl" is where the big baps are at!

Tirunih

Based from two nights raving in Liverpool and a few girls I've met on holidays, Liverpool chicks are generally blonde and digging for gold, WAG types. I might be wrong or just meeting the wrong ones.
Nope, that's about right. :lol:, nah not really. Some are, depends what clubs you go, if you're hitting Cube everynight then yeah, you'll generally come across these lot.

Based from two nights raving in Liverpool and a few girls I've met on holidays, Liverpool chicks are generally blonde and digging for gold, WAG types. I might be wrong or just meeting the wrong ones.
Nope, that's about right. :lol:, nah not really. Some are, depends what clubs you go, if you're hitting Cube everynight then yeah, you'll generally come across these lot.
Nope, you dont find these WAG type in Cube at all. Its full od kids in there and students.Now if your hitting Palm Sugar, Newz Bar, Mosquito, Nior, metro etc, you'll find these WAG types.

Nope, you dont find these WAG type in Cube at all. Its full od kids in there and students.Now if your hitting Palm Sugar, Newz Bar, Mosquito, Nior, metro etc, you'll find these WAG types.

have to c/s this

Yep liverpool is pencilled in for a full weekend in 2010only did the saturday couple weeks ago uk tour in full force birmingham next

Some of the students are wannabe WAGs to be honest. Concert Square is generally cack anyway.