Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

" I realised my body was way too fucked..

59 posts in this topic

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH WTF ITS BAIT SHES GONNA GET ADDICTED TO SURGERY SHE LOOKS THE SAME

Bought another one uno.

i never realised she got THAT wedgepic in red is f*ck*ng TERRIBLEtoo much tattoos though imo

if she didn't have those tats in the first pic I'd think she was really sexy (i like dem chunky tings yeh)her new breasts look nice still

is the proud owner of the sort of bottom that would give J.Lo a run for her money.
:confused:

is the proud owner of the sort of bottom that would give J.Lo a run for her money.
:confused:
"J-Lo"lmfao

butters before and afterj-lo a run for her money u kno.. stupid british press. faggots

I never pretend to be something I'm notYou get what you see, when you see what I've gotWe live in the real world, I'm just a real girlI know exactly where I standAnd all I can do is be true to myselfI don't need permission from nobody else'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girlI know exactly who I am

I never pretend to be something I'm notYou get what you see, when you see what I've gotWe live in the real world, I'm just a real girlI know exactly where I standAnd all I can do is be true to myselfI don't need permission from nobody else'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girlI know exactly who I am
Even Amy Crackhouse got her tits done

3.10 onwardsobviously the writer has not seen this video otherwise the J-LO comment would not have been typed.

how dare she stand to the side like thatHow dare sheIn heels aswell

Tbh I dont careThe music is what I care about.

Tbh I dont careThe music is what I care about.

Lol.Ages ago I once had a soft spot for Mutya.Hate chicks with tats.

u know what i'm not even going to lie nowi would beat it.

she's still looking good. tats are a bit too much

you know, if she didn't have all them tatt's her (before) body wouldn't have looked so bad.when she said she got bum implants, I was expecting to see a donk. Was her bum THAT flat before that this is how it looks with implants now?

she's still looking good. tats are a bit too much
still?you thought she looked good before this?this is the best she's ever looked imo.

dn't mind her tats stillwould beat all versions of her except the one in the red

safe to say if ur not black and get bum implants ur a wog socket?