Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Furthest You have Walked

59 posts in this topic

My friend was telling me on 7/7 he had to walk from Aldgate to Victoria, transport was f*cked, any buses that did come were just too ram.Whats yours ?When I was younger I ran away from home, walked from Bush Hill Park to my dads in White Hart Lane, bopped all along the A10 then cut on to the High Road, looking back now, DAMN

Dont wanna talk about it.....but looking at route planner its 14 milesdrunk... dead phone... 3am walking along motorways and A roads in pitch black

Northumberland park to Edmonton Green

shoreditch to elephant and castle edgware to hendon centralcatford to croydontop 2 were the worst cos i was either hungover or had jus been raving; feeling of bed afterwards>>>>>>>>>

Edmonton to Enfield Town in 4 inches of snow...

Bare backroads TBH

Bare backroads TBH
Yh went that way.

Dont wanna talk about it.....but looking at route planner its 14 milesdrunk... dead phone... 3am walking along motorways and A roads in pitch black
When your drunk you dont even notice them miles really

My friend was telling me on 7/7 he had to walk from Aldgate to Victoria, transport was f*cked, any buses that did come were just too ram.Whats yours ?When I was younger I ran away from home, walked from Bush Hill Park to my dads in White Hart Lane, bopped all along the A10 then cut on to the High Road, looking back now, DAMN
LOL at them distances, as if they are anything other than a moderate stroll.

tbh i have probably walked alot further but i just cant remember

Trust Blackstock all them walks used to get done aon a regs enfield to tottenham.... edmonton to wood green all got walked often

Hmm from my house down Southbury Road down the Heartford Road then all the way up to the A10/Cambridge Road under the subway passed David Lloyds through Enfield Town through the backroads to Bush Hill Park Station then back to my house or walking The Great Wall of China!

I was 12 walking along A roads

Trust Blackstock all them walks used to get done aon a regs enfield to tottenham.... edmonton to wood green all got walked often
Remember in secondary school days walking back from them EN1/N9 sides to Angel on a regular, casually walking home with your boys, before you knew it you would be home, them distances are nothing. (many stop offs mind)

Westminister to Elephant & Castle.Its not that long, but these times i was like 11/12 and it seemed like forever.

I was 12 walking along A roads
Minor.

Remember in secondary school days walking back from them EN1/N9 sides to Angel on a regular, casually walking home with your boys, before you knew it you would be home, them distances are nothing. (many stop offs mind)
ye with friends its nothing on your own is a different story though

9 miles down a motorway at 2am in morning

ye with friends its nothing on your own is a different story though
Undeniably the walks are more enjoyable with company still, but them walks wether with your friends or by yourself is still nothing.

Hang tight my North London mandem stil.

dont even remember walking very far, i guess queensway to leicester square off the top of my head.

Finchley to Edmonton