Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
O.Man

Brutal Legend

14 posts in this topic

why should you pay attention to this game?176251-doublefine_large.jpgDouble fine productions were behind psychonauts, one of the best games i have ever played. Ingrossing characters, amazingly wierd animation and style, they return with a big budget being published by EA. Aiming for a broader audience, the game is still reminisent of the older stories by this company (psychonauts/Grim fandango). Although simpler, so far i think it's still fun and has potential to be a really fun game to play and bush buttons too while flying high on some kryptochronicadilac ish. In short, steer clear if you hate Jack Black movies, Guitar Hero music, and are not capable of spotting the points where the game tries to brainwash you and avoiding it. It is EA afterall. But if you want some slightly funny button bashing RPG fun with wierd randomness, a decent storyline and set of characters, i reckon this will be worth paying attention to, even if its just one run through.brutal_legend_20080917021509.jpgPs, if you have an eye for real design, this game will probably blow you away, but for guaranteed blow-away-ness, play psychonauts

in short, steer clear if you hate Jack Black movies, Guitar Hero music, and are not capable of spotting the points where the game tries to brainwash you and avoiding it. It is EA afterall.
see ya

EA 1-0 ACTIVISION
NoMw2 > EA.

Ill be getting this aslong as the reviews are good. It looks like it will be good.

lol, i just saw the pic ages ago and liked the look of it.

its pacman chasing one of them ghosts

oh yeh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitf*ck*ng hell

So no1 has tried this yet?The story mode is really random, the writing is pretty good for a game, makes it like an interactive Jack black comedy. Still to play multi player, and that looks even more random.