Brutal Legend

O.Man

why should you pay attention to this game?176251-doublefine_large.jpgDouble fine productions were behind psychonauts, one of the best games i have ever played. Ingrossing characters, amazingly wierd animation and style, they return with a big budget being published by EA. Aiming for a broader audience, the game is still reminisent of the older stories by this company (psychonauts/Grim fandango). Although simpler, so far i think it's still fun and has potential to be a really fun game to play and bush buttons too while flying high on some kryptochronicadilac ish. In short, steer clear if you hate Jack Black movies, Guitar Hero music, and are not capable of spotting the points where the game tries to brainwash you and avoiding it. It is EA afterall. But if you want some slightly funny button bashing RPG fun with wierd randomness, a decent storyline and set of characters, i reckon this will be worth paying attention to, even if its just one run through.brutal_legend_20080917021509.jpgPs, if you have an eye for real design, this game will probably blow you away, but for guaranteed blow-away-ness, play psychonauts