Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Utter Fail.....

30 posts in this topic

So my mum and aunties make a impromtu visit in the evenin today, first thing my mum sees is a packet of mayfair smooth, she never knew i smoked and blew a gasket in my own yard, next she sees are condoms not fussed about this as thats what married couples do but the fags she let me have it for a good 10mins in front of my aunties.FML

if you was smoking crack id understand why they went in________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>overreacting females(no disrespect bruva)

No offence, but aren't you a grown man with a kid?

lol could imagine that scenario happening to me.If I had the choice of my mum finding condoms or ciggerrettes, it would be condoms.

If I had the choice of my mum finding condoms or ciggerrettes, it would be condoms.
nah man cigarettes!think my mum would faint if she saw condoms anywhere near my person.

actually now that would be embaarassing...

No offence, but aren't you a grown man with a kid?
Yes I am.

a 10 min bollocking is a minor tbhtake the hit and move on

lent my mom my car to take her fianaces mother and 2 daughters out , about a month ago,when she opened the glove box there was my massive yellow bag of about 50 condoms gleeming in their faces

lent my mom my car to take her fianaces mother and 2 daughters out , about a month ago,when she opened the glove box there was my massive yellow bag of about 50 condoms gleeming in their faces
she definately must of thought my son is a gyallis

Parents wouldn't care about condoms.Cigarettes are another matter.(Dont smoke)Besides, as a grown man who doesn't live there anymore, they're limited in how much they can chastise me for doing things they don't want me to.There's only a limit to how much I would tolerate. Especially in front of family members. I'm not a kid. My decisions are my decisions. Don't like them, tough sh*t.

Lol at still getting told off for smoking, how old are you?Even I don't get that sh*t.Not sending but rass, that's weird to me.

init low that all about billin zoots leavin fags grinder n monk out n desk

Lol at still getting told off for smoking, how old are you?Even I don't get that sh*t.Not sending but rass, that's weird to me.
its coz white people arent shook of their mums.

Tbh you failed because you smoke, not because your mam caught you.

:lol: now that reaction on there faces would have been priceless.

Tbh you failed because you smoke, not because your mam caught you.

So my mum and aunties make a impromtu visit in the evenin today, first thing my mum sees is a packet of mayfair smooth, she never knew i smoked and blew a gasket in my own yard, next she sees are condoms not fussed about this as thats what married couples do but the fags she let me have it for a good 10mins in front of my aunties.FML
Married couples use condoms? Whats the point of getting married then?

Married couples use condoms? Whats the point of getting married then?
I meant as in f*ck*ng rather than using condoms.

niggas gettin caught by mums in 09?goddamn

who the f*ck cares if my mum found condoms?at least she knows i aint barebackin slags.

who the f*ck cares if my mum found condoms?at least she knows i aint barebackin slags.
C/SIf anything, she'd be glad I'm being safe.If she found cigarettes she'd be pissed though, I reckon.