Best news of the week

Tirunih

Emile Heskey has admitted he would consider leaving Aston Villa, in a bid to secure his England place.Heskey has enjoyed a resurgence in recent years, recapturing his form at Wigan Athletic and then being recalled to the England squad after a six-year absence earlier this year.His form at Wigan saw him linked with a number of clubs, but he chose to join Martin O'Neill - who he worked with at Leicester - at Aston Villa.But this season Heskey has struggled to earn a starting spot with Villa, and the 31-year-old has now stated he could quit the club - despite only joining them less than ten months ago - in order to make sure he is on the plane to South Africa for the World Cup finals next summer."I'm happy to be playing for England and, obviously, not playing at club level is difficult," he said in the Guardian."It's something I will have to look at when I get back and try to address it."Asked whether that meant he would seek a move in the winter transfer window, Heskey said: "That's what I mean. I will have to sit down and think about my next move."I don't know whether I can get a World Cup place if I'm not playing for Villa."The manager (Capello) hasn't really spoken to me about it."I just have to keep performing well in training and keep going. But you always wonder about those kind of things, whether it will affect my chances."I will just have to try to address it when the time is right."
:bounce: Don't let the door hit you on the way out mate.

Whether its his first game or not i'm not expecting fireworks but i am expecting a few signs that he could be the real deal. even if he's not up 2 full fitness i'm expecting him to show that he is destined for the first team. the same way how when Fabio went into the reserves after a long lay off having joined the club and then a injury he just hit the ground running and showed that he is a cut above that level.decision making, touch and awareness.

David bellion is a decent player had the potential to be a good man utd playerjust a shame van horseface is a racist and that at the time he was our star man