Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Is this the new bandwagon then?

71 posts in this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">first it was road rapnow i'm seeing niggaz doing some milli type,weezi type sh*t lol

*sighs*(insert adjective-noun combo) will be (insert adjective-noun combo) when they trying to look rich

HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA

Ironic title for that first tune, considering that accent the guy's putting on in the verses.

Ironic title for that first tune, considering that accent the guy's putting on in the verses.
:!:

LOL @ fronting a video with some "Truth" campaign, and having a fake American accent.

dont get how certain man can go out, spit in a fake yank accent and think "yeah im making a good track here."tanna is the main one.

No more ridiculous than all of the rubbish they say in their lyrics tbh.

a lot of them just sound like they're about to burst into tears#Swiss

To me Tanna is just like an English Jim Jones.With no money.

tanna actually sounds ok when hes usin english accentjus dnt get y no1 around him has had a quiet word with him in his earlol an interventiontannas mum: 'look tanna you do know you arnt from harlem don't you i gave birth 2 u at ucl hospital 60 yrs ago thats why u look like robert mugabe in a new era'tanna: but bluddddddd juelz pussssy skull gang bloood suwooooo shout out 2 frenchy suwooootanna's mum: *sighs and wonders about post birth abortions*

HASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALAHASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALAHASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALAHASSALA HASSALA HASSA HASSALA HASSALA

tanna actually sounds ok when hes usin english accentjus dnt get y no1 around him has had a quiet word with him in his earlol an interventiontannas mum: 'look tanna you do know you arnt from harlem don't you i gave birth 2 u at ucl hospital 60 yrs ago thats why u look like robert mugabe in a new era'tanna: but bluddddddd juelz pussssy skull gang bloood suwooooo shout out 2 frenchy suwooootanna's mum: *sighs and wonders about post birth abortions*
:lol:

f*ck TANNAyank f*ck
nigga needs acting classes if he wants to take on a yank accent.

f*ck TANNAyank f*ck
Why does he need acting classes?His yank accent sounds pretty passable to me.

f*ck TANNAyank f*ck
Why does he need acting classes?His yank accent sounds pretty passable to me.
to you it doesnot to me.

LMAO holy sh*t Robert Mugabe in a new era?!?!?! Afgoon is f*ckedHe sounded like he was trying to be DMX certain times

To me Tanna is just like an English Jim Jones.With no money.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol at that goatee
innit lolman look like he drew it with a 3h pencil.

HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA HASSALA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: