Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
e.morgan

I knew you was a snake!

26 posts in this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">:lol:

"my favourite bootah call":rofl:she FLIPPED"hello sir? u still there?"bahahahahahahah"there's someone on the line... it sounds like my wife" "IT IS YOUR WIFE :D "LMFAOOOOOOOOO"u dont use the mouth"LFMAOOOOOOnahh so many wheels

Not heard this before, it wasn't really funny at all imoWas that Pen Gillette?The Indian woman had a very sexy voice, lovely.I waited through the whole video to hear the phrase 'I KNEW YOU WAS A SNAKE!', it didn't happen.

back2future.jpg
ha ha ur funny but i wud rather be late than want to f*ck someone i didn't even know the gender of37868.jpeg

back2future.jpg
ha ha ur funny but i wud rather be late than want to f*ck someone i didn't even know the gender of37868.jpeg
She's obviously female, so I dunno what point yr trying to make tbh.

u know now yes but u didn't b4 you got the confirmation, hw easy u forget, i can't be bothered to look for the quote so jus leave it

'What is this?''What is the meaning of this?''They use the mouth, you dont use the mouth''25% of the time you're on the periodical'

u know now yes but u didn't b4 you got the confirmation, hw easy u forget, i can't be bothered to look for the quote so jus leave it
What?I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

did u grab this when i posted it eariler???

shes saying u thought tht pic might be a boy but u didnt care.
Wow, I don't even know what to say to that.She must have me confused with someone else, cause Linnea's gender's never been in question for me.Who is this e.morgan anyway? Old user?

25% of the time ur on the peridoical100% of the time ur on the stupidlmao comical genius

back2future.jpg
he has a point tho

Aint heard this b4 but it seems very fake."thank you for showing me the ways of american love""buddah call"Gotta be fake.

back2future.jpg
he has a point tho
I think they both do.

back2future.jpg
he has a point tho
I think they both do.
yeah i was talking about e.Morgan stilldat ting in wave surfers avatar looks like a little boythem priests