Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

GLORY CH 5

12 posts in this topic

45 mins in but still alot to go.denzel washington, morgan freeman and matthew broderick starring

its not an emo film i forgot to add fall back and watch VH1 or kerrang

any anime emo child molesterbut i know u want someone to chat to, but that wont be meill let you have the last say, bye

This film was directed by a Jew, BTW.

Nobody can EVER diss this movie. C/S Venom on being one of the greatest movies of all time.Can't even remember it...I just remember being in love with this movie as a kid.

Venom probably thought it was Glory Hole, his other favourite movie.All joking aside, Venom is a gay though

This film was directed by a Jew, BTW.
even if that's true it doesnt take away anything i have said about hollywood and zionist jewslike i said, only a flagrant idiot will assume i said all jews = bad.still the US civil war was not fought bcos of slaves. it was fought bcos the rothschilds wanted the south to have a central bank they would fund and control. lincoln had already refused to renew their first bank charter.just like steven spielberg directed amistad which was another geat film. but it doesnt take away the fact that out of the 315 major vessels used in transporting slaves from africa, at least 200 were financed by jewish merchants knowingly. but cos they had names like Lopez and whatever spanish,portuguese,dutch names they changed to..it's assumed they were just white anglo saxon.smithsonian insitute facts fyi, not some infowhore.com nonsense. so dunno what your point was meant to mean tbh@ esquilax ur father abused you as a child thats why he sent you to warner brothersits bait history will repeat itself while ur working there. but hey, whetever it takes to get free tickets to shows innit. stupid c*nt

I don't even understand that, so I'm gonna go ahead and call you gay again.Gay!

lol on again? its 3hrs fam. its gonna be a nice yr probably b4 its repeated again.i think i remember it being on about 2yrs ago. u know how 1 film gets shown on one ch to the next over 3yrs