GLORY CH 5

VENOM

This film was directed by a Jew, BTW.
even if that's true it doesnt take away anything i have said about hollywood and zionist jewslike i said, only a flagrant idiot will assume i said all jews = bad.still the US civil war was not fought bcos of slaves. it was fought bcos the rothschilds wanted the south to have a central bank they would fund and control. lincoln had already refused to renew their first bank charter.just like steven spielberg directed amistad which was another geat film. but it doesnt take away the fact that out of the 315 major vessels used in transporting slaves from africa, at least 200 were financed by jewish merchants knowingly. but cos they had names like Lopez and whatever spanish,portuguese,dutch names they changed to..it's assumed they were just white anglo saxon.smithsonian insitute facts fyi, not some infowhore.com nonsense. so dunno what your point was meant to mean tbh@ esquilax ur father abused you as a child thats why he sent you to warner brothersits bait history will repeat itself while ur working there. but hey, whetever it takes to get free tickets to shows innit. stupid c*nt