Obertan - Henry MK2

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He cost 3 million Ben Arfa would've cost quite abit more its a decent reasonable gamble time will tell but wide players who run at their markers>>>>>>>>>>>> (unless you have that Beckham trait when you can pinpoint a cross onto a strikers head from pretty much anywherehope hegets a first team run out soonish so we can asses how good he really is

True butThat is exactly what Valencia is and does perfectly but is too one dimensional+Beckhams crosses were too much used to use his marker and bend the ball round him as if he was some test-cone in training or something

joshua king scored again by the waywith our strike force so thin, it likely we're going to be seeing him this season..imagine fraizer campbell with great dribbling control and bundles of techniquethats king for ya, 17 year oldand also an ekirem assist toonorway hook up, reserves top of the league, ole doing very well

He didnt really create anything, he was already being spoken about in the other thread if there was a United room on here he'd have his own topic anyway.In my opinion King seems a better bet than Macheda for the long term, (yes i said it))Eikrem is facing the massive challenge of playing centrally a position where fergie isn't likely to put a whole load of faith in him playing at a senior level for a while.but these two seem to be the real deal for the future and i'm confident that if if the serbian arriving in January settles (cant spell his name) Adem, he'll do well as well.futures looking good, not mentioning Wellbeck who i still think is the second coming of christ.ohh and on a side note Morrison will not make it, and that probably has nothing to do with his footballing ability.Fergie will be retired within the next 2-3 years and his efforts will be focused mainly on adding another European cup and pulling away from Liverpool in the number of championship tittles race not reigning in a silly little boy who decides to make the wrong choices despite the very good position he's in future wise.

He didnt really create anything, he was already being spoken about in the other thread if there was a United room on here he'd have his own topic anyway.In my opinion King seems a better bet than Macheda for the long term, (yes i said it))Eikrem is facing the massive challenge of playing centrally a position where fergie isn't likely to put a whole load of faith in him playing at a senior level for a while.but these two seem to be the real deal for the future and i'm confident that if if the serbian arriving in January settles (cant spell his name) Adem, he'll do well as well.futures looking good, not mentioning Wellbeck who i still think is the second coming of christ.ohh and on a side note Morrison will not make it, and that probably has nothing to do with his footballing ability.Fergie will be retired within the next 2-3 years and his efforts will be focused mainly on adding another European cup and pulling away from Liverpool in the number of championship tittles race not reigning in a silly little boy who decides to make the wrong choices despite the very good position he's in future wise.
yer agree with you on Eikrem, he has been on the 1st team bench twice this season because hes performances have been so hard to ignore at reserve level, so that could only be a hope, bearing in mind he is still young and could sit back and be quiet at the club easily for another 3-4 years easily until his chance surfaces, because the quality is there no doubt..King and Macheda, errrm a bit of a tough one.. I actually rate Macheda, there are few strikers that have that knack to being able to shift it out of the feet quickly and then bang, shot on target. Macheda does it with ease, and even fergie mentioned last season that his finishing is top top class. King is 1-2 years younger, much more in the Eto'o striker build where as Macheda is your Toni, Iaquinta type striker. But King has impressed alot this year. Hes had everyone thinking where the f*ck did this guy come from, he was injured last year and even when we signed him he had a bloody bad injury (which shows how highly we rated him) This season is his first proper chance and bloody hell hes taking it, Even when he made his 1st team appearance he showed his quality then. I'm just happy that we have youth players to actually go crazy over againoh yeah Morrison will make it, without a shadow of a doubt. Wont be suprised if hes in the reserves by January, head and shoulders above everyone else at his level. And i do doubt that his behaviour will affect his career THAT much.

Has anyone seen much of Petrucci this season?
Petrucci injured..he has been watching every reserve game played this season with the squad tho..hope he makes it back for a carling cup appearance..he had a growth spurt of about 4 inches in 6 months or suming, which caused him a back injury and has been out for a while now

adem llajicjoshua kingeikremwellbeckpogbapetruccicleverlyr. da silvamatthew jamesravel morrisonwas talkin to a united scout earlier this yr, he was goin on about most of these ,theyve got some talent comin thruwheres tht llajic video of him in the last round of the uefa cup? makes it look so easy he looks like a 18 yr old rosicky

whos watching united premier cup on sky sportssick way to rob talent off clubs