Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest R9

World Cup 2012 pmsl 2010 not 2012

31 posts in this topic

SimpleWho would you pick as your first 11 to send to Saaf Africa, or...squad of 22 if you can be bothered.Edit, Dunno why I put 2012 :/failed at the first hurdle

JamesColeRioTerryJohnsonColeHargreavesGerrardLennon/WallcotRooneyDefoe/Bent/Crouch

JamesJohnson/Hargreaves (if fit and depending on the opposition)FerdinandTerry Cole Gerrad Barry/Hargreaves/Carrick depending on oppositionLampard Cole Rooney Walcot22 James Green Foster Johnson Ferdinand Terry Cole BrownWarnockGerrad Cole Lampard Beckham Lennon Young MilnerCarrick Hargreaves Barry Rooney WalcotBentIts gonna be rooney's world cup by the way

Don't f*ck around just post your team.
LMAO shut a nigga down.B.FosterA.ColeG.JohnsonR.FerdinandJ.TerryT.WalcottA.LennonO.HargreavesS.GerrardJ.DefoeW.RooneyMy perfect 11.Switch Lennon/Walcott from right to left to confuse the defence.If hargreaves is fit deploy him as main free tick taker.Rotate lampard with gerrard.

I just wouldnt be overly confident in having Johnson playing behind lennon or walcot he needs more cover than that defensivly he is very suspect at times

Johnson is a wingback, not a fullback+I'd have

Cole - Davies - HeskeyGerrard - Delap - BeckhamBarton C. Morgan - Terry - TurnerJames

Basically, main tactics would be to hoof it up to the 3 lumps up front, Morgan/Terry and Turner would go up for throw ins tacticsd.jpgand would all jump in on the keeper like soDelap to get top assists in the tournament

Obviously all a joke.

Johnson is a wingback, not a fullback+I'd have

Cole - Davies - HeskeyGerrard - Delap - BeckhamBarton C. Morgan - Terry - TurnerJames

Basically, main tactics would be to hoof it up to the 3 lumps up front, Morgan/Terry and Turner would go up for throw ins tacticsd.jpgand would all jump in on the keeper like soDelap to get top assists in the tournament

Obviously all a joke.

lol @ that aerial power thowould actually be scary

Errm even though its obviously a joke team, could i just point out that Delap is in fact Irish and even though that England team would win the world cup, the trophy would have to be handed back as England fielded an illegible player.

Yea I know but ROI are sh*t and I needed a thrower to make the joke work..leaf me.Yea I know but ROI are sh*t and I needed a thrower to make the joke work..leaf me.Anyway proper teamback line picks itself really

JamesJohnson - Terry - Rio - ColeLampard - Carrick - BarryGerrardRooney - Defoe

Obv all depends on the oppo

Throw in Wilshere
With a fully fit arsenal squad wilshere wont be getting much games in the league.

JamesJohnsonTerryRioColeLennonLampardHargreaves/CarrickGerrardRooneyCarlton Cole

How can people say Hargreaves?He's been out for ages. who knows what he's gonna be like when he comes back.

James Green Foster Johnson Ferdinand TerryCole BrownWarnock/BridgeGerrad Cole Lampard Beckham Lennon Young/Milner Carrick Hargreaves Barry Rooney HeskeyCarlton ColeDefoe

How can people say Hargreaves?He's been out for ages. who knows what he's gonna be like when he comes back.
everybodies saying ferdinand but look at his form recently.

Thats cuz he's started 3 games in about 6 months and has lost his sharpness. But he is far and away Englands best defender, one of then teams few real World Class players and John Terry (and Vidic may I add) look a lot more assured playing next to him.Saying exclude arguably the worlds best centre-back because of a few mistakes is ludicrous tbh.Hargreaves you could argue, not only because of the length of his injury, but the competition in midfield is much stiffer, with players that are level or above hargreaves calibre, but this can't be said with Ferdinand.Take him out of the team and not only do you lose a vital defensive cogg, someone who reads the game better than anyone else in the team, but you also lose a player who can bring it out of defense and connect with the midfield.He will only be left out in the even of a serious relapse of his back injury - or OUTSTANDING form from Upson/Lescott - neither are close contenders in terms of ability.

showaaaa!!!

JamesJohnson - Ferdinand - Terry - ColeLampard - BarryWalcott - Rooney - GerrardHeskey

Wide players are the hardest choice - Ash, Milner, Downing, SWP, Milner, Lennon, J.Cole. 4 max from there. Downing is the only left footer and the only one (Beckham aside) who can put a ball in from deep. Which will come in handy against the 10 men behind the ball teams in the groups. But impossible to say he'll go when he hasn't been fit for ages.If everyone is fit -James, Foster, Green,Johnson, Brown, Cole,Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Lescott,Gerrard, Barry, Lampard, Hargreaves, BeckhamWalcott, Lennon, J.Cole, DowningRooney, Heskey, Defoe, Crouch.But they wont be, and Carrick, Owen and Milner will all go.

JamesJohnson - Ferdinand - Terry - ColeLampard - BarryWalcott - Gerrard - RooneyDefoe

lol@Walcott and Heskey.f*ck about.