Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2deal2

The World's Strictest Parents - New Series!

38 posts in this topic

The World's Strictest Parents returns! 6 more cities...Two wayward British teenagers experience strict parenting on the other side of the world.Atlanta - THU 21 OCT, 9pm - BBC 3First week, party-mad 17-year-old Bex Keene from Walton-on-Thames and lazy 16-year-old image-obsessed Chezden Dundee from Bolton travel Stateside to get new parents in Atlanta, Georgia.They must spend a week living under the strict rules of the God-fearing Kimbroughs, a southern Baptist family dedicated to the success of their children. Dad David is a Baptist preacher while mum Wanda is a primary school administrator.b00ncsdt_512_288.jpgIn Obama's new America, the Kimbroughs prepare a rules contract for the teens' stay that prohibits smoking, taking the Lord's name and demands a B average in all schoolwork. Above all the else, the Kimbroughs emphasise respect and self-discipline and work hard to instil these values into Bex and Chezden.Watching?

lol @ that farthers hairline

Should be a good show, tonight...India (new family) next week...

There's always emos on this show.Hope they'll have another hottie like Naomi in this series too.

see the advert for itu see when that black woman says "you will do as i tell you to do"she sounds EXACTLY like my mum

The World's Strictest Parents returns! 6 more cities...Two wayward British teenagers experience strict parenting on the other side of the world.Atlanta - THU 21 OCT, 9pm - BBC 3First week, party-mad 17-year-old Bex Keene from Walton-on-Thames and lazy 16-year-old image-obsessed Chezden Dundee from Bolton travel Stateside to get new parents in Atlanta, Georgia.They must spend a week living under the strict rules of the God-fearing Kimbroughs, a southern Baptist family dedicated to the success of their children. Dad David is a Baptist preacher while mum Wanda is a primary school administrator.b00ncsdt_512_288.jpg
The Dad looks like Clay Davis. Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

lol @ that farthers hairline
:lol:

:/how can mans mum have heart diesase and still be doin everything in the house man gets paid to do the washing up SMH

asgdgfh hgsd sdthe dad.... come like them baptazia youtube videos

Always got a f*ck*ng batty emo.

There's always emos on this show.Hope they'll have another hottie like Naomi in this series too.
NAOMI WAS SO f*ck*ng PIFF*SPUDS WAVESURFER*BUT THAT LIKKLE BATTY BOI EMO WAS MAKING ME SWITCH WHAT A FAGGIT

LOL @ "i cant win against him hes a really tall, big BLACK guy"why couldn't it be just a really big guy lol

Allow wishing death on your child, but these kids are f*cked up.I want them to get sparked out