Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goonies

WHAT IS SWAG?

34 posts in this topic

Just thought ill make this topic as some people dont have a clue to what swag is? For example some think rah to buy a pair of trueys then cop a matchin trueys hoody they have swag. People think to buy items from a LV, trueys and other expensive brands give them auto swag. I swear swag is your style of clothing how you mix up your clothes, and accesories takin into consideration colours and what not. Some 1 dressed in H&M or even primark clothing can show immaculate swag.What u lot think But if the topics already been done Lock it.

swag is a state of mind that translates into many different things i.e style habits mannerisms demeanor etcdress sense is a minor portion of the bigger picture

the whole thing is mad homo just an excuse for man to turn chich colour coordinating and watchin next guys "swag"

This topic.Why in the f*ck do we have two topics within an hour talking about swag/swagger?Is there seriously what goes through the minds of the youth of todayTheres football to be talking about ffs

i believe its to do with how you carry out yourself, i usually define people with swagger as having a confident, self- assured personality that you can see is evident through their behavior, dress sense, intelligence and to a certain extent personal belongings.

This topic.Why in the f*ck do we have two topics within an hour talking about swag/swagger?Is there seriously what goes through the minds of the youth of todayTheres football to be talking about ffs
lollike either football or swag will get u anywere in life

lollike either football or swag will get u anywere in life
Football does and will.And tbh very little discussed in this forum will get you anywhere in life.ButFootball > Life

Who really gives a damn bout what is or is not swag. So long as your happy within ur self is all that matters!?Live life.

Swag is a word I'm sick of hearing

I.. I thought swag meant bad?Sick still means good right? .......right?

right means wrong you are wrong

Swagger is a term thrown around to loosely.The interpretation is too broad which means anyone can claim to posses "swagger".The way you dress is only a small portion of what "swagger" can entail. Like Brandnew said it is a state of mind, it is the way you walk, talk, act, your confidence, your mannerisms. Do you think you're fantastic? If so you might say you have swagger but not everyone will agree.Essentially "swagger" is an undefinable term, it has no meaning because it is used too broadly.

lol guy came with the oxford dictionary definition/I dont think it exists. Its just another ebonic way of saying Confidence.

Gimme two coatsLike a can of paintummm

right means wrong you are wrong
dawn-of-the-dead-head-explosion-725204.jpg

Who really gives a damn bout what is or is not swag. So long as your happy within ur self is all that matters!?Live life.
Exactly.Threads like this always make me cringe.

Swag is your topic
u kl yoda?

Swag is your topic
u kl yoda?

swag.ger–verb (used without object)1. to walk or strut with a defiant or insolent air.2. to boast or brag noisily.–verb (used with object)3. to bring, drive, force, etc., by blustering.–noun4. swaggering manner, conduct, or walk; ostentatious display of arrogance and conceit./thread

Just thought ill make this topic as some people dont have a clue to what swag is? For example some think rah to buy a pair of trueys then cop a matchin trueys hoody they have swag. People think to buy items from a LV, trueys and other expensive brands give them auto swag. I swear swag is your style of clothing how you mix up your clothes, and accesories takin into consideration colours and what not. Some 1 dressed in H&M or even primark clothing can show immaculate swag.What u lot think But if the topics already been done Lock it.
:lol:

i listened that to swagger used to mean to reach into someone elses pocket and take their moneyCan kinda see the evoloution of context

everyone has some kind of swaggerits j ust whether or not you deem it as good