Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bacardi_Up

Just went to Sams

48 posts in this topic

Just been to Sam's chicken shop and this was the box they put my food in.Ratings to the creative genius that thought up this strategy.007zf.jpg008vb.jpg009pt.jpg:lol:

lolbeen a good long while since Ive been in thereI wonder what new deals they have

you went sams before 12?have you no shame nucca?

Good direct marketing methods

Some bullshitKnife crime, the gun industry and the drug industry are complicated ones and are all linkedHow about they tackle the problem at the root

No food in house.I've been studying and working, mum's been ill. Finished the food my girl cooked for me.A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

:lol::lol::lol: This thread is hilarious.

Some bullshitKnife crime, the gun industry and the drug industry are complicated ones and are all linkedHow about they tackle the problem at the root
they areblack people are responsible for gun/knife crimeblack people love chicken2+2=4

:lol::lol::lol: This thread is hilarious.
lulz

they areblack people are responsible for gun/knife crimeblack people love chicken2+2=4
I couldn't have put it better myself.*applauds*

tryna say youts are cutting up 2 piece 6 hotwings with the flickyNot serious

Worst thing is you actually believe thisI cant even get angry you were a victim in school init

Worst thing is you actually believe thisI cant even get angry you were a victim in school init
SHANKLE MANANKLEWHERE I COME FROM p*ssy GET TRAMPLEBOCAT GET SHOT FROM EVERY ANGLEI think that's how it goes?Anyway, don't taze me bro!

SHANKLE MANANKLEWHERE I COME FROM p*ssy GET TRAMPLEBOCAT GET SHOT FROM EVERY ANGLEI think that's how it goes?Anyway, don't taze me bro!
:lol:

c/s im disgusted by the equation i just read

Esquilax was joking though
so was ithis is embarrassing....very embarrassing.

Esquilax was joking though
so was ithis is embarrassing....very embarrassing.
obviously u wereemo fag however is a spineless racist fag imo

He's mixed race, he's jokingI'm white, I'm obviously not joking and am there an racistMore like GuanBANamoMods, you know the score

LMFAOdey found out where the hood niggas be
LOL

tryna say youts are cutting up 2 piece 6 hotwings with the flickyNot serious
lmao

*picks up 2 chicken burger and chips deal**looks at box*"WHAT....WHATS THIS....DONT DO KNIFE CRIME..I AINT ON THAT...f*ck THIS BLUD IM GONNA EAT THIS CHICKEN BURGER BARE VEX NOW...SWEAR CUZ I COULD SHANK THIS CHICKEN BOX NOW"*patel walks off to make phone call**police open door of sams....put mans hand in handcuffs with chicken burger still in it*"IM PLACING YOU UNDER ARREST"