Vip2 End Of Year Awards...

Hank Moody

thought why not have our own awards for all the things that make this forum what it is...I've came up with some categories please nominate on as many as u like, I'll make a short list of 3 to place on a poll for each,feel free to use the template below to post ur opinions,"Thread of the year" that one u just always remember being all it was cracked up to be"newcomer of the year" who new this year made the most impact"posted photo of the year" weather it was a plain face, gif or a hard bodied gal it made a mark"video of the year" that one u remember seeing on here and thought WOW"Fail of the year" u know the ones (got moved to last nite, need a vest)"Viper of the Year" that member u C/S regularly, weather u say so or not, who contributes the most

I personally I'm slightly neeky.Nothing will ever beat Stabilo Bossmans destruction though.
neeky which way kid,?and wats that other thing about i musta missed it
If you're gonna edit my post, at least get it right.I don't remember most things that happened a few weeks ago on here, letalone over the year.The only thing that stuck out was the Stabilo Bossman ending.ttkk

I personally I'm slightly neeky.Nothing will ever beat Stabilo Bossmans destruction though.
If you're gonna edit my post, at least get it right.I don't remember most things that happened a few weeks ago on here, letalone over the year.The only thing that stuck out was the Stabilo Bossman ending.ttkk
ok i missed it i'll have a little look for it but take it thats up for thread of the year!!fill me in if u got a min though

I personally think this is slightly neeky.Nothing will ever beat Stabilo Bossmans destruction though.
Sick of this word. I get the feel people think it's a new hip word and that there really cool for using it.On the subject the best thread so far; in my opinion it was the one where everyone created there own video.

I personally think this is slightly neeky.Nothing will ever beat Stabilo Bossmans destruction though.
Sick of this word. I get the feel people think it's a new hip word and that there really cool for using it.On the subject the best thread so far; in my opinion it was the one where everyone created there own video.
Yeah you know me, I try and fit in.Because that word hasn't been around for years has it. :arrow:

Guest Esquilax

Thread of the year is easily the make your own video thread featuring an animated P Brisco talking about various crimes and barsRadio's contribution to that thread is video of the yearbest newcomer is DMFthere we go, halfway done

Dont even think Mr K was around them times, but yeah def the Stablio one had me in tears