Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skola

WHO REMEMBERS?

317 posts in this topic

There was a thread one time where we were talkin about old threads with major LOLsI just stumbled across some ViP2 GoldWho remembers...mooseg.jpgfrom some social networking website?It gets worse (or better?):rooney.jpgand again:chewbaka.jpgand one more:fattyg.jpg:lol:Feel free to add anything else you can find.

HAHA.i remember when this guys face was bein put on to all sorts of photos.waterbaloon_scared.jpg

That was RWD, not ViP2 I swear? It was the first thread I ever read, and began my love affiar with this forum <3

How about we just do a favourite threads of all time.Here are some of my fave's-Guy admitting he went on Shystie's forum-LEGO and his 6 pack of LILT-Stabillo TN thread and the photoshop merkage (will have me laughing in the most random place, just thinkin about it tbh)-The whole Guy Goma episode, swear Durty done one sick animation of him flicking through sky tv with it.

nothing can ever beat the stabillo TN's photoshops, best thread of all time.

nothing can ever beat the stabillo TN's photoshops, best thread of all time.
LOL

Im creasing just thinking of the picture of jesus at the last supper wearing the TN's

LOLBeg some1 find ALL these topics. Late comers need thissafe^any legendary vip2 ones that got lost?

-The whole Guy Goma episode, swear Durty done one sick animation of him flicking through sky tv with it.
LMAOthat was with whoremania i gt a clip of her n put it in with thatgood timesgood times

lmfao tell me that's not ManBearPig

the 100 page hoe topic the "ive gt no minutes left on my computer" saga

the guy who slipped and got head from the cross dressersh*t was hilariousthe phone call...everything.... but that might of been 08my beat >>___ was all on top

lol Whoremania, I cant even remember fully.Was that the chick who had them 50 cent posters and I think Face Off was constantly slewin her?

lol yeahad up vids of her fingerin herself n sh*tthen she gt pregnant n had videos of that

the guy who slipped and got head from the cross dressersh*t was hilariousthe phone call...everything.... but that might of been 08my beat >>___ was all on top
lol Special K's "friend"

Shystie exposing that yat was quite entertaining.

lol Special K's "friend"
whos got the tune, 'my name is sleaze'?

Who made that tune where someone sampled some chicks voice on the phone and made a beat out of it.f*ck I cant remember what she said.Something OVER dumb about her phone.sh*t!!!Someone remember that for me.

Who made that tune where someone sampled some chicks voice on the phone and made a beat out of it.f*ck I cant remember what she said.Something OVER dumb about her phone.sh*t!!!Someone remember that for me.
ive got no minutes left on my computer

lol Special K's "friend"
whos got the tune, 'my name is sleaze'?
i think i still have the FLP of it... dunno about the mp3 i should have though lol