Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

She is going hell..

34 posts in this topic

A woman has admitted to being 'an abortion addict' after having 15 terminations over 17 years.Irene Vilar said she had the abortions not from poverty or fear but as an extraordinary act of rebellion against her 'controlling' husband who did not want children.The 40-year-old's confession has unleashed a torrent of attacks from anti-abortion activists on the internet, including death threats and demands for her to be jailed.The cycle of pregnancies and abortions, which began when she was 16 and ended when she was 33, was also punctuated by several suicide attempts.Now a successful literary agent with two young daughters, Loretta, five, and Lolita, three, Mrs Vilar has written about her experiences in a memoir, called Impossible Motherhood: Testimony of an Abortion Addict...
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ml#ixzz0TwMnxNIWTF 15 abortions she might aswell enjoy life now. coz her after life will be f*cked for eternity

TO Hell.She's going TO Hell.But f*ck it, abortions for some, miniature American flags for others.

I read this in the paper. Was sickened.

id like 2 abort her now... nt because i disagree with abortion... its a very natural process which happens in a large number of early preganciesthere is no afterlife tbh any1 want 2 tel me why they disagree with abortion ?

TO Hell.She's going TO Hell.But f*ck it, abortions for some, miniature American flags for others.
if you are so concerned with the punctuality mod edit the flipping thing.

But f*ck it, abortions for some, miniature American flags for others.
:lol:

if you are so concerned with the punctuality mod edit the flipping thing.
lol this guys a madman

I read this in the paper. Was sickened.

Straight to the pits.Her womb must be f*cked.

She's had 15 abortions and 2 kids.Sounds like her womb's doing alright tbh.A bit TOO well, she might say.

She's had 15 abortions and 2 kids.Sounds like her womb's doing alright tbh.A bit TOO well, she might say.
errr.If i was one of her 2 children, I would be sooooo pissed to find out that i could of had soo many more brothers and sisters. But instead, mummy decided to scrape them out.

errr.If i was one of her 2 children, I would be sooooo pissed to find out that i could of had soo many more brothers and sisters. But instead, mummy decided to scrape them out.
I'd be like rah, that coulda been me, stillI'd THANK my mum tbhf*ck having more than like, one or two siblingsNo attention whatsoever

I'd probably be glad she did it tbh, cause if she had some of the earlier ones I'd have probably got aborted.Think about it.What's that got to do with her womb performance anyway? This woman's womb is a Swiss f*ck*ng watch, you can't argue with her record.

At least she saw the errors of her way.

lmaoi'd love more siblings.but back on topic....End of her days, shes off to hell.

She's not contributing to an already overpopulated world./ f*ck the Chinese, scary noodle eating mother f*ckers

i think EVERYONE has atleast one slore in their ends that ain't too far from that world record. well theres one in mine anywaylooking to break it in 2012 olympics.

her womb sounds like a concentration camp

how is her organs even still working