Followers 0
LEGOMAN

ADVANTAGES/DISADVANTAGE OF BEING A TWIN

43 posts in this topic

*see still picture**leaves*

*see still picture**leaves*
NOT FUNNY MATE, UNLIKE THE VIDEO YOU BLATANTLY WATCHED

Thought this was an actual discussion.

You man. I beg you don't feed the stupid f*cking prick.

the evil twin excuse is not only available but acceptableyou dont know if your looking into a mirror or about to be punched in the face

You man. I beg you don't feed the stupid f*cking prick.
u kno they aint gonna listen right? hahahahahaha

every single somali is near enough a twin in my honest opinion.edit: ^^ by this i ment if u lined up 1000 somalis, you could easily fool peole that they were all non-identical twins

Was expecting to read a news story about a guy accidently killed instead of his twin brother. Title would've made sense..

If they are non-identical twins, your point loses much of its meaning brother.Just say 'they all look alike'

swear 1 of them girls giving him a slap is DMF??

insult the thread maker but allow the somali gags you wont recongise me as being somali among 1million yet alone 1000, if this stupid f*cking prick was jamaican u wouldnt be insultin jamaicans now would you.

insult the thread maker but allow the somali gags you wont recongise me as being somali among 1million yet alone 1000, if this stupid f*cking prick was jamaican u wouldnt be insultin jamaicans now would you.
depends on whether the girls in the vid were smashing rocks into their cunts tbh.

depends on whether the girls in the vid were smashing rocks into their cunts tbh.
Every thread this idiot makes somebody comes in with the whole somali sh*t like it's it's a generic insult, we all know the thread maker is making these threads to get a reaction from people and it's constantly working by people rising up, fine insult him, his products his demeaner but dont insult whatever country he may hail from that sh*t pisses me off

woah son, i've never said sh*t about where he's from.

I was'nt refering to you in this thread I was refering to those who went down the country insult route.

My apologies, it was the easiest insult to think of off the top of my head at the time.