ADVANTAGES/DISADVANTAGE OF BEING A TWIN

LEGOMAN

insult the thread maker but allow the somali gags you wont recongise me as being somali among 1million yet alone 1000, if this stupid f*cking prick was jamaican u wouldnt be insultin jamaicans now would you.
depends on whether the girls in the vid were smashing rocks into their cunts tbh.

insult the thread maker but allow the somali gags you wont recongise me as being somali among 1million yet alone 1000, if this stupid f*cking prick was jamaican u wouldnt be insultin jamaicans now would you.
depends on whether the girls in the vid were smashing rocks into their cunts tbh.
Every thread this idiot makes somebody comes in with the whole somali sh*t like it's it's a generic insult, we all know the thread maker is making these threads to get a reaction from people and it's constantly working by people rising up, fine insult him, his products his demeaner but dont insult whatever country he may hail from that sh*t pisses me off