Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Vtec

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sad that we are trying to teach the young kids eye-opening facts during black history month and they put out this bullshit.and like someone said above, how exactly do you judge intelligence? IQ test have being known to be flawed in all aspects and its only a western way of quantifying intelligence.

its sad that we are trying to teach the young kids eye-opening facts during black history month and they put out this bullshit.and like someone said above, how exactly do you judge intelligence? IQ test have being known to be flawed in all aspects and its only a western way of quantifying intelligence.
Richard Feynmann, one of the greatest quantum physicists of all time disregarded the IQ test out of hand.

I.Q on its own is discriminant socially let alone culturally.... put a middle class white kid in the middle of the jungle and the traits used to determine intelligence in that type of environment would most certainly be absent in that individual... cant find the exact words to explain myself but all this sh*t is some bullshit western supremacy talk.I watch and laugh

I.Q on its own is discriminant socially let alone culturally.... put a middle class white kid in the middle of the jungle and the traits used to determine intelligence in that type of environment would most certainly be absent in that individual... cant find the exact words to explain myself but all this sh*t is some bullshit western supremacy talk.I watch and laugh
C/S

Tosser your right intelligence in the west is judged purely on exams etc the whole concept of pratical inteligence and just plain common sense dont seem to come into the argument....is someone who gains a a level any more intelligent than someone who has not and the people who devise these silly stats is their intelligence rated before hand i think not

but everyone knows white working class do worst in school :lol:http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article641312.ece
poor white working class kids do the worst in school because they come from homes who have parents with low self-esteem and suffer with substance abusepoor black working class kids do bad in school because of racist teachers apparently lol.

f*ck these pricksdo they acknowledge that their ''intelligence'' is built on African/asian foundationsdo they acknowledge the fact that iq tests do not cater to various culturesand look at who is in Mensa, chino xl and some two year old baby who says there is a party in my mouthso who the f*ck cares about ideas of intelligenceand anyway the smartest man in the world is the man who knows he knows nothing.I'm pretty sure I was meant to spell intelligence with an a

Guest Esquilax
f*ck these pricksdo they acknowledge that their ''intelligence'' is built on African/asian foundationsand anyway the smartest man in the world is the man who knows he knows nothing.
I couldn't disagree more.

f*ck these pricksdo they acknowledge that their ''intelligence'' is built on African/asian foundationsand anyway the smartest man in the world is the man who knows he knows nothing.
I couldn't disagree more.
surprise sur f*ck*ng priseAnyway, program will be a croc of sh*t. all it deserves really.