Scientists claim black people less intelligent than whites in Channel 4 show

Vtec

There are differences in human races. For example, white people love to eat steak medium rare.
WTF IS UP WITH THIS.Well Done each and every time.Didn't even think it was a race thing.Just thought I was the only person who ate it well done.Its like its poncier to eat it rare and medium.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
There are differences in human races. For example, white people love to eat steak medium rare.
WTF IS UP WITH THIS.Well Done each and every time.Didn't even think it was a race thing.Just thought I was the only person who ate it well done.Its like its poncier to eat it rare and medium.
If anything, it's poncier to eat it well done.It's like you can't handle a little bit of blood on the plate or something.

I think we are all missing the point, we could sit here and banter on this topic and debate genetics, but the real issue here is the detrimental effect the headline could have on an ''Black'' child's mentality. Although it's important to address these issues and you can't protect your child from everything, but it just makes me feel like headlines like this and other factors contribute to the reasons why ''Black'' kids have a skewed, insecure mentality.They are not even ''Black'', they are Ugandan or Gambian or Jamaican etc, and ''whites'' do not exist, they are British or Irish or German etcIt may be longer and harder to use these terms, but this is the correct term. I would much rather say that African dude then that ''Black'' dude. I would much rather say that Pakistani dude then that ''Brown'' dude. I would much rather say that English dude then that ''white'' dude.This may not even matter, but seeing as racism is rife and adds to the divide between the people, and these colour codes are used to describe races, it's like we have to extract the power these words have by not using them. And i plain faced the waitress when she asked how i like my steak, like i do not know the differences this is the first steak i am eating

Regardless of skin colour are we all the same speicies?Well yes..Well how can you then categorize those that are smarter because they have different skin colour when they use same organs as each other
WOW/THREAD
Not really. Nonsensical point.We know that Black people have an athletic edge in terms of sprinting and long distance running and also that they are at a comparative disadvantage in regards to swimming because they have greater bone density.The same organs but different results.
False,Niggas just be scared of water after the last big boat ride

Guest WAVESURFER
I think we are all missing the point, we could sit here and banter on this topic and debate genetics, but the real issue here is the detrimental effect the headline could have on an ''Black'' child's mentality. Although it's important to address these issues and you can't protect your child from everything, but it just makes me feel like headlines like this and other factors contribute to the reasons why ''Black'' kids have a skewed, insecure mentality.They are not even ''Black'', they are Ugandan or Gambian or Jamaican etc, and ''whites'' do not exist, they are British or Irish or German etcIt may be longer and harder to use these terms, but this is the correct term. I would much rather say that African dude then that ''Black'' dude. I would much rather say that Pakistani dude then that ''Brown'' dude. I would much rather say that English dude then that ''white'' dude.This may not even matter, but seeing as racism is rife and adds to the divide between the people, and these colour codes are used to describe races, it's like we have to extract the power these words have by not using them. Plus it's just stupid, you are dumb if you use ''black'' ''white''
OK, Captain Save-A-Black.

well f*ck yeh i am captain f*ck racisimi believe its deeper and rooted into the sub conscious more then we think, and i could be wrong and wasting my time but i really feel racism is institutionalized within the general population to increase the divide

If anything, it's poncier to eat it well done.It's like you can't handle a little bit of blood on the plate or something.
loli just cant eat something which feels like it hasnt died yet
Regardless of skin colour are we all the same speicies?Well yes..Well how can you then categorize those that are smarter because they have different skin colour when they use same organs as each other
WOW/THREAD
Not really. Nonsensical point.We know that Black people have an athletic edge in terms of sprinting and long distance running and also that they are at a comparative disadvantage in regards to swimming because they have greater bone density.The same organs but different results.
heard some brazen joke about thissome guy goes"why dont black people go on cruises?""they're not falling for that one again"

Guest Esquilax

Nah that's dumb, it's like when americans call any nondescript black man "African American", he could an english man of carribean descent for all they know.Just call em black and white, f*ck, it's just easier for everyone.And how can you plainface a waitress for asking how you like your steak? You're doing yourself no favours here.

WOW/THREAD
smh.

Shatterstar ure father failed...its not normal for an individual to display such low levels of esteem...i cud go in on every single supposed fact u stated but there isnt enough time in the day and i personally dnt feel its my place to educate you on civilisation and ancient history.Just know ure father failed or whoever raised you for that matter.Go read a book on ure forefathers and see how they played a part in the advancement of society that you so quickly credit to your white masters... *spits on floor*
It's not about self esteem. I love MYself, I love MY skin. You lot are getting me wrong & I won't lower myself & throw back insults or talk about anyone's dad cause the whole hiding behind a computer screen p*ssy ole ting ain't me. Sorry.Yes I can read about ancient history (& I have done), I can read about the complexities of some the things we've created in the past, but Im speaking about the more recent past & now, which race has contributed the most to how we live now, good or bad. We had a glorious start but in recent times haven't built on it for many different reasons.Now were in a situation where ignorant white plp look down on us because we live in their country. All this "House Nigga" & "white master" sh*t & you man live in ENGLAND?! Does that make sense? Think about it.Anyway Im done with this.

loli just cant eat something which feels like it hasnt died yet
WOW/THREAD
heard some brazen joke about thissome guy goes"why dont black people go on cruises?""they're not falling for that one again"
Funny though

Guest WAVESURFER
WOW/THREAD
LOL that's a good one.

Nah that's dumb, it's like when americans call any nondescript black man "African American", he could an english man of carribean descent for all they know.Just call em black and white, f*ck, it's just easier for everyone.
Maybe in a world where racism never existed this would be easier, I'm saying there are neural connections with the terms black and white, positive/negative connotations that are prescribed to these words through literature and other sources which cause undesired sub conscious reactions.That whole African American thing is long, it should be just African, and if he is from the Caribbean then oh well got it wrong just like Pakistanis and Indians and Polish and Lithuanian and Chinese and Japanese.And yeh man sorry i have never eaten steak in a restaurant beforeAnd in response to some peoples response, 1500 years is nothing, and society is shaped the way it is today because of culture, education and dominance of culture and education. The dominance led control, and the control is the reason behind the shape of the world today. Call me insane, but this is all a meticulous plan and we may need to fight it...?

I think we are all missing the point, we could sit here and banter on this topic and debate genetics, but the real issue here is the detrimental effect the headline could have on an ''Black'' child's mentality. Although it's important to address these issues and you can't protect your child from everything, but it just makes me feel like headlines like this and other factors contribute to the reasons why ''Black'' kids have a skewed, insecure mentality.They are not even ''Black'', they are Ugandan or Gambian or Jamaican etc, and ''whites'' do not exist, they are British or Irish or German etcIt may be longer and harder to use these terms, but this is the correct term. I would much rather say that African dude then that ''Black'' dude. I would much rather say that Pakistani dude then that ''Brown'' dude. I would much rather say that English dude then that ''white'' dude.This may not even matter, but seeing as racism is rife and adds to the divide between the people, and these colour codes are used to describe races, it's like we have to extract the power these words have by not using them. And i plain faced the waitress when she asked how i like my steak, like i do not know the differences this is the first steak i am eating
really have to cosign this strongly

Tbh I think people are being too idealistic./I'd just like to say, the western "caucasian" empires are built on the blood, sweat, toil, and stolen property of nearly every ethnic minority in the developing world. I realise what I just said is the equivalent of running into a postcode thread and saying SOUTH>>>>_____Im out

Tbh I think people are being too idealistic./I'd just like to say, the western "caucasian" empires are built on the blood, sweat, toil, and stolen property of nearly every ethnic minority in the developing world. I realise what I just said is the equivalent of running into a postcode thread and saying SOUTH>>>>_____Im out
that statement is not entirely wrong tho. every major power has done this to an ethnic minority somehow.shatterstars statement was a real sign of how the education of blk people in this country in terms of history is a failplus all the headlines have driven that notion of inferiority into him excellently.

Shatterstar ure father failed...its not normal for an individual to display such low levels of esteem...i cud go in on every single supposed fact u stated but there isnt enough time in the day and i personally dnt feel its my place to educate you on civilisation and ancient history.Just know ure father failed or whoever raised you for that matter.Go read a book on ure forefathers and see how they played a part in the advancement of society that you so quickly credit to your white masters... *spits on floor*
It's not about self esteem. I love MYself, I love MY skin. You lot are getting me wrong & I won't lower myself & throw back insults or talk about anyone's dad cause the whole hiding behind a computer screen p*ssy ole ting ain't me. Sorry.Yes I can read about ancient history (& I have done), I can read about the complexities of some the things we've created in the past, but Im speaking about the more recent past & now, which race has contributed the most to how we live now, good or bad. We had a glorious start but in recent times haven't built on it for many different reasons.Now were in a situation where ignorant white plp look down on us because we live in their country. All this "House Nigga" & "white master" sh*t & you man live in ENGLAND?! Does that make sense? Think about it.Anyway Im done with this.
i wont repeat what i sed jus read the quote again...the way we live now in the western world is similar to how viruses operate in the human body.There is nothing advanced about fancy technologies that deplete the worlds resources...yes we are so heavilly accustomed to them but that does not mean its the best and most civilised way to live... Africans/Aztecs/Asians throughout history have been superior in many ways that you never hear of.What did Europe do ?? invent guns and colonise the world through uncivilised violence ?

I think people need to stop kidding themselves that Europeans colonised the world and stole its resources because Europeans were evil. If they didnt do it, other people would have./That's life
the problem is when it was done the other way around e.g when the muslims/moors ran spain they brought culture... Europe falls terribly short in comparison

I think people need to stop kidding themselves that Europeans colonised the world and stole its resources because Europeans were evil. If they didnt do it, other people would have./That's life
the problem is when it was done the other way around e.g when the muslims/moors ran spain they brought culture... Europe falls terribly short in comparison
So it is ok to colonise countries providing you change the cultural identity of that place?

the moors who ruled parts of europe and left, didnt destroy european culture, they enhanced it.the chinese and africans were the first people to sail to the americas and they didnt colonise itthe egyptian empire was egypt..they traded with everyone else but didnt colonise everywhere else. the main "empire" ideologies come from europe (starting with the greeks, then romans) and the arabstwo of the most destructive cultures on the planet, and still going at it today