sky on 360

Tee

ye i see this yday whats the price again? as they never stated on inside xbox
if you have a sky subscription then you should be able to watch most of the channels you already have. You just need to enter the number on your viewing card. I think you have to be subscribed to the multi room thing though to view other channels.then again i haven't updated my beta software for ages and i haven't used it for awhile.

if you have a sky subscription then you should be able to watch most of the channels you already have. You just need to enter the number on your viewing card. I think you have to be subscribed to the multi room thing though to view other channels.then again i haven't updated my beta software for ages and i haven't used it for awhile.
Show off!

Show off!
lol, nah i just wish i could be more helpful to you man and actually participated properly with the beta testing

:lol:so basically i acts as one of those things where you can watch whatever is on the main box. But if you want the scroll thru and watch what you want, you need sky multiroom?i GUESS thats ok. how much is multiroom. aint looking to pay tbh
you know i'm not even sure about that. I'm just going on whatg i experienced in before. Maybe it has changed in later versions.To be honest i thought it was just a glorified online Sky Player but on the 360.

:lol:yeah depending on what tv package you got. you will get on the xboxaltho i just signed up to skyplayer and could only watch a couple channels livecomes like iplayer as you can watch certain stuff on playback.Wouldnt even let me watch mtv altho i have like the music package :/still i watched stargate universe. Pretty good show

Any chance I can get it at uni?Got a sky subscription at home.
if you ask your peoples at home to set you the card number then that should be enough *based on what they do when you set up a skyplayer account*/laidback. they said you can set up a tv package to suit you once its released. So if you dont have sky, then you would have to pay a montly bill of whatever package you choose and you dont need them to comeround with a dish or nuttin just straight pon di xbox