Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guillermo Rigondeaux

froch v dirrell

28 posts in this topic

thoughts?froch has no technique to speak of but i like him cause he gives 100%only seen dirrell fight once and he seemed pretty quick but don't know much about him otherwisefroch got no defence either..is dirrell quick enough to cause stoppage / cut froch? if not i reckon froch will KO, maybe 9th cause he got better as the fight went on vs taylor and i think the strategy worked for him

Froch will win by KO.Hes got two tough fights against Kessler & Abraham though.

H8 the way people say Froch has no defence, just cos he keeps his hands low, plenty of boxers do and the have excellent defensehe has only been knocked down once in his career, his defense cant be that bad

H8 the way people say Froch has no defence, just cos he keeps his hands low, plenty of boxers do and the have excellent defensehe has only been knocked down once in his career, his defense cant be that bad
Have you seen froch fight? He gets caught WAY too often, he does know how to take a punch thoI like Froch, alot of heart and determination but I doubt he will be able to pass Kessler...

Keep hating then.Froch has no/poor defence.P.s. I made that exact statement in another topic anyway, I know the difference between a fighter who keeps his hands low and a fighter who has no defence. Watch how much froch gets tagged in a fight and watch how much RJJ gets tagged in a fight and u'll see the difference. Froch doesn't even keep his right hand high either.

agreeeedunless those last few fights have taken it out fo himfroch in a war and very late stoppagehe will get anniliated by kessler tho imo

never seen dirrel before. smh at this not being on tvfroch's defence is terrible. the guy uses his jaw and face to block punches

never seen dirrel before. smh at this not being on tvfroch's defence is terrible. the guy uses his jaw and face to block punches :D them rocky balboas there

SMH @ him having to fight at 02.30 in his own country

It's live on Primetime. Also, Jermain Taylor vs Arthur AbrahamSky channel 480......Oh yea, it's pay per view.

LOL @ Taylor got knocked out in the last round again, guy should just quit.3 fight pony, after the B-Hop and Winky Wright fights.Peak.

pissed been waiting for that chump abraham to get slumped for 3 yearsstream i beg

dirrell is making froch look stupiddirrell is just killing this boy. his reflexes are crazy but froch makes them looked x10 what they areawful from froch. 1 dimensional does not know how to counter faster fighters or punch going backwards and its a must he does cos he is dumb slowdirrell will struggle against a fighter who know how to time a counterdgdfgdfhftrghfrWTFFFFFFFF FROCH WINS ON A SDSMFHHHHHH f*ck BOXING [MURKS] APPAWLING [MURKS]

LOL knew that would happen.Froch at home and all that. Watching on stream I can't be certain but I had that for Dirrell.Was a sh*t fight, way too cagey.

good decisionyou can't beat the champion by running around the ring and refusing to engage. dirrel's flurries never hurt froch

Ended up getting a free ticket for this. Gotta c/s NO SUNSHINE. Direll never hurt Froch n I just don't think he did enough to win the title from him. Wasn't that impressed with Froch though.