froch v dirrell

Guillermo Rigondeaux

thoughts?froch has no technique to speak of but i like him cause he gives 100%only seen dirrell fight once and he seemed pretty quick but don't know much about him otherwisefroch got no defence either..is dirrell quick enough to cause stoppage / cut froch? if not i reckon froch will KO, maybe 9th cause he got better as the fight went on vs taylor and i think the strategy worked for him

H8 the way people say Froch has no defence, just cos he keeps his hands low, plenty of boxers do and the have excellent defensehe has only been knocked down once in his career, his defense cant be that bad
Have you seen froch fight? He gets caught WAY too often, he does know how to take a punch thoI like Froch, alot of heart and determination but I doubt he will be able to pass Kessler...

H8 the way people say Froch has no defence, just cos he keeps his hands low, plenty of boxers do and the have excellent defensehe has only been knocked down once in his career, his defense cant be that bad
Keep hating then.Froch has no/poor defence.P.s. I made that exact statement in another topic anyway, I know the difference between a fighter who keeps his hands low and a fighter who has no defence. Watch how much froch gets tagged in a fight and watch how much RJJ gets tagged in a fight and u'll see the difference. Froch doesn't even keep his right hand high either.

dirrell is making froch look stupiddirrell is just killing this boy. his reflexes are crazy but froch makes them looked x10 what they areawful from froch. 1 dimensional does not know how to counter faster fighters or punch going backwards and its a must he does cos he is dumb slowdirrell will struggle against a fighter who know how to time a counterdgdfgdfhftrghfrWTFFFFFFFF FROCH WINS ON A SDSMFHHHHHH f*ck BOXING [MURKS] APPAWLING [MURKS]