Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

REMI BONITA

192 posts in this topic

82193094836401557976101.jpgLike Seriously... What do you expect when u have ur bum showing in nearly every pic... den u say " arrgghhh people stop adding me etc etc..."??

dunno why shes complaining.......if she didnt want the attention she wouldnt take those kinda picspeople are gonna want to regulate on her batty and breast.

d'yo no wot im sayin.. she commented back on ur post near the top... but she obviously no's wot shes doing and likes the attention... certain girls...

I know thats 1008 hungry niggas

and she also has a bruva who is friends wid her...E-MAGINE HOW HE FEELS... pissd

I know thats 1008 hungry niggas

not even tryna boy... but i bet u if she just had pics of her face.... she would get hardly any friends requests

i know the name from myspace but plz remind me why she has so many friend requests.

*does not know who remi bonitas is**searches facebook**seen**snm*

*does not know who remi bonitas is**searches facebook**seen**snm*
lol

Swear she is a myth lolBeen around since Myspace days

n797610155_2682040_3040.jpgthats probably her best pic....*maybe coz the quality is blured*

Aint she from ur side DSTShe is like 19 now, she was on Myspace YEARS ago

not EXACTLY my sides... shes from ilford... it aint that far but.....its still THAT way

dis ting went southgate college init?face is caked still

always thought her pics were photoshop..p.sher boatn797610155_4970052_355.jpg

Like Seriously... What do you expect when u have ur bum showing in nearly every pic... den u say " arrgghhh people stop adding me etc etc..."??
Basically.Lets be real, 950 of those are guys that want an easy beat.40 are just random adds. The other 10 are probably genuine people that want to be friends.When she looks in the mirror every day, she knows this.

Like Seriously... What do you expect when u have ur bum showing in nearly every pic... den u say " arrgghhh people stop adding me etc etc..."??
Basically.Lets be real, 950 of those are guys that want an easy beat.40 are just random adds. The other 10 are probably genuine people that want to be friends.When she looks in the mirror every day, she knows this.
LMAO..so true

Semi off topic but big post from £ sterling.

'She says shes never messaged anyone that does music before but her friends list looks like the back of a compilation cd lol...'
swear this hoe lives down the road (ilford) and dem sides there?1The sort of gurl that hits her mid 30s and reality kicks in. Then she tries to settle down with some 50+ neek who is a complete sucker for love and his ready to sacrifice is whole fortune for her. Living in some country side. Her trying to tarnish the past. But, some where deep down she still as cravings/affections for the various dwayne's, Tyrone & jermaine's and will once again blow her golden opportunity. Thats the life a Bosh/video vixens/ Road socialite chicks these days