"Sling him under a train"

NO SUNSHINE

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8310436.stm
Footage of a Tube worker yelling at an elderly man and calling him a "jumped up little git" has emerged - a day after the announcement fares will rise.The images, captured by another passenger, show the man in conversation with an Underground steward. The worker then calls him a "jumped up little git" and a "little girl" before apparently threatening to "sling him under the train". Mayor of London Boris Johnson said he was "appalled" by the video. The video was shot by businessman Jonathan McDonald. Describing his version of events leading up to the scene, Mr McDonald said the elderly man had got his arm stuck in the door of the train. We have staff threatening to throw passengers under trains and in return, prices going up. Are we supposed to tolerate this?Jonathan McDonald Mr McDonald said when the victim told the Tube worker what had happened, he was sworn at three times in an attempt to make him stand behind the yellow line. Mr McDonald said: "The elderly guy quietly questioned why he had to swear, as did several other passengers. "[The worker] literally screamed in this guy's face. That was when I pulled out my video camera. "Right at the end of the clip you hear him exclaim 'sling him under a train'." Mr McDonald thinks the incident is particularly bad coming the day after Mayor of London Boris Johnson increased prices on the Underground. 'Utter disdain'He said: "So we have staff threatening to throw passengers under trains and in return, prices going up. "Are we supposed to tolerate this?" Mr McDonald continued: "At the end of the clip you see the look of utter disdain from the female guard. "I said, 'he will lose his job for this'. "She laughed and walked away in the assumption that we have no power." A TfL spokesman said: "We are appalled by the scene captured in this video and will investigate thoroughly and urgently what took place and what led to it. "We do not tolerate members of the public being abusive to our staff but neither will we tolerate members of our staff abusing members of the public." Boris Johnson put a response on Twitter: "Appalled by the video. Have asked TfL to investigate urgently. Abuse by staff is never acceptable."

Guest Triple XXX
Footage of a Tube worker yelling at an elderly man and calling him a "jumped up little git" has emerged - a day after the announcement fares will rise.
LMFAOhow random

Describing his version of events leading up to the scene, Mr McDonald said the elderly man had got his arm stuck in the door of the train. Mr McDonald said when the victim told the Tube worker what had happened, he was sworn at three times in an attempt to make him stand behind the yellow line. Mr McDonald said: "The elderly guy quietly questioned why he had to swear, as did several other passengers. "[The worker] literally screamed in this guy's face. That was when I pulled out my video camera. Im not convinced that this is the complete background to the story. if so, the guy is a nutter for switching on him like that

Always two sides to a story..Old passengers are usually the biggest cunts on the tube. speaking from experience. They feel u owe them ur seat regardless itDoes anyone know how much the fare is going up toBy 2012 I expect a day travel card to be £10 off peak This guy is pissed tho regardless of what reason he cussed the man out for.

lol everyone knows old people are the biggest cunts on the tube. dont mean to generalise...but lots of them live on their own and come on the tube and start rambling to themselves or offending people.but the tfl worker is clearly an idiot and doesnt understand how to express himself in that kind of environment and has lost his job as a result of it.

Guest luckstar

why shudnt they communicate on twittteru seem nicely conditioned... politicians are there 2 serve usthey shud be accessible and communicate in as many wasys as possible with us ..i shud ave my mps number in a perfect world

the customer is king. this tfl c*nt should be sacked and obviously have his free travel cutif tube workers are anything like bus drivers i think they're all cunts who rely on the fact that no one will really complainpersonally i think this of everyone who works in some sort of govt/public capacity anyway.

Always two sides to a story..Old passengers are usually the biggest cunts on the tube. speaking from experience. They feel u owe them ur seat regardless itDoes anyone know how much the fare is going up toBy 2012 I expect a day travel card to be £10 off peak This guy is pissed tho regardless of what reason he cussed the man out for.
Thats becasue you DO f*ck*ng owe them your seat plus much more.That generation risked their lives fighting for this country.Its about time pensioners get the respect they deserve

We DONT f*ck*ng owe them any seat . I personally paid a full TRAVEL fee to get on the tube + I work my ass off too just like they haveIts about time everyone is treated equally regardless of age, color\ creed.
Y'know Thats what am saying.

We DONT f*ck*ng owe them any seat . I personally paid a full TRAVEL fee to get on the tube + I work my ass off too just like they haveIts about time everyone is treated equally regardless of age, color\ creed.
lol seen.I hope you remember this discussion when you're a pensioner using the tube.

lol seen.I hope you remember this discussion when you're a pensioner using the tube.
and tbh its f*ckeries what afroman is sayingsometimes i feel like i dont wanna give up my seat, but any of these old cunts are not jus old, they got hip replacements an this an that to cope withthey need the seat more than uswhether or not we paid for the seat, its social responsibility

and tbh its f*ckeries what afroman is sayingsometimes i feel like i dont wanna give up my seat, but any of these old cunts are not jus old, they got hip replacements an this an that to cope withthey need the seat more than uswhether or not we paid for the seat, its social responsibility
LOL @ social responsibility. Like that really exists in This City. Each to their own.

imagine it was ur grandma or grandad standing up on the bus suffering, and every one refused to give him/her a seat
imagine if all those videos of various' L', Exposures, Death, Accidents, Robbery & what not we all crease at on here were people we were close to? ...see, all this moral bolox is too hypocritical for me still. As far as my grand parents go, I can only hope they don't address the young in a rude mannerlike I said each to their own

imagine it was ur grandma or grandad standing up on the bus suffering, and every one refused to give him/her a seat
imagine if all those videos of various' L', Exposures, Death, Accidents, Robbery & what not we all crease at on here were people we were close to? ...see, all this moral bolox is too hypocritical for me still. As far as my grand parents go, I can only hope they don't address the young in a rude mannerlike I said each to their own
Each to their own; and this is my opinion on it. How hard is it to give up your seat for Barbra who is waiting to a new hip?First youre saying that you have a problem with rude pensioners expecting you to give up your seat,,, then it changed to you not wanting to give up your seat to anyone because everyones equal etc. and now its gone back to people who address the young in a rude manner. Which one is it going to be?