Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

so

12 posts in this topic

you have a choice in dreamlandyou have a one night only chikand then the next day you have to get marriedwho would you choose?for my one night=lauren londonwife=alesha dixonyes i saw her j rossshes sooooooo sexy

Get on your deen please akhi and stop asking stupid and crude questions

No pics = failAlso N/H N/H N/H N/H N/H N/H N/H N/H but I'm actually getting bored of these kind of topic

she loud tho.. laugh & co.But she is one of the few good looking girls have seen who is down to earth, moderate sense of humor and very social. She will be a blast to go out with.SMH @ harvey

this topic will work better with pics/cosign alesandro
c/ssome1 up pics of my baby

she loud tho.. laugh & co.But the is one of the few good looking girls have seen who is down to earth, moderate sense of humor and very social. She will be a blast to go out with.SMH @ harvey
wat a fukin pratbuti see what happendwhen you get that all over chik, and you mess it up for some any chikis called pussyvitosman has this symptom still

them teenage neeky cant-talk-to-the-real-life-girl-next-door-so-lemme-dream-about-some-beau-halfway-across-the-world-i-can-never-ever-talk-to fantasy threads there

them teenage neeky cant-talk-to-the-real-life-girl-next-door-so-lemme-dream-about-some-beau-halfway-across-the-world-i-can-never-ever-talk-to fantasy threads there
go and bench press a dik u faggot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

them pissed-that-he-got-caught-bashing-by-his-dad-responses there

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
actual LOL