Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thun

Jehovah Witness

40 posts in this topic

I had them knock on my door today and usually dont ever give them any of my time but thought I would give them a 5 min teaching I let them give me there brainwash then I proceeded to ask them about the New World OrderThey tried telling me it is a good thing and God wants it :blink: Had to tell them they are supporting the destruction of Christianity and of all religionsOnce I broke down the New World Order and told them how its the devils work the woman could not stop asking me questionsThere good peoples but need to allow trying to tell me what the bible says and I told her that By the end of it she was asking if she could come back to ask me more questions and gave me these Watch Tower booklets

It pisses me off when jehova's and mormans knock on my door and try to shove their religion down my throat.

i always ask them how long it would take before i purify my soul and my skin becomes white, they usually tell me that i am the f*ck*ng devil and there is no soul within me to cleanse

2 of them approached me like 3 weeks agoasked them y until like the 70's they believed black people wer the product of people who didnt side with God etc etctry tell me that they kno nothing about itnt even sure if it was the right religionso i jus told them i was muslim n kept it movin

lol @ giving them the time of day. Them Watcher Tower magazines have the most creepy drawings ever....

I regularly debate with them on my doorstep.Snuffin

I regularly debate with them on my doorstep.Snuffin
my pops used to do this all the time (hes rastafarian), they dont knock anymore lol.

I used to be a Jehovahs witness. The reason they knock on your door is so that when judgement day comes and you have no knowledge of Jehovah (God) and denied the oppurtunity to learn you have no excuse. If you tell them you don't want to know then they won't come back.

Allow being rude to them though, they don't deserve that

i tell them that i am God and that it would be wise to accept me slamming a door in their faces now as opposed to getting a nasty shock later on in life.

they try an give everyone them watch tower bookleti kno some rasta woman who jus lets them jam in her yard when they come round, hold a reasonin with themi jus hate when they knock at 10am on a saturday mornin

When they have the audacity to try jam in my yard? They do deserve that. If i wanted to know about their gibberish i would have looked it up.

normally see them outside the train station on the way to work handing out watch tower bookletsnever had them knock on my door tho...i personally wudnt give them the time of day

When they have the audacity to try jam in my yard? They do deserve that. If i wanted to know about their gibberish i would have looked it up.
I've never encountered one whose tried to come into my house everEither way there's no need to be overtly unpleasant

They seem like a group that are being sucked into the false teachings and promoting to have a New World Order as she said it was Gods willI told her the anti christ will come with this grand plan to fool you to accept the New World Order now which is in the process of happening and this got her attentionI told her to do research on the people saying they want a New World Order and look how they dont act like real christians causing wars and suffering through tyrannical means The jap woman look vex with me as i exposed there teachings like they were fairytales

i tell them that i am God and that it would be wise to accept me slamming a door in their faces now as opposed to getting a nasty shock later on in life.
Allow it

They seem like a group that are being sucked into the false teachings and promoting to have a New World Order as she said it was Gods willI told her the anti christ will come with this grand plan to fool you to accept the New World Order now which is in the process of happening and this got her attentionI told her to do research on the people saying they want a New World Order and look how they dont act like real christians causing wars and suffering through tyrannical means The jap woman look vex with me as i exposed there teachings like they were fairytales
Are u Christian?

normally see them outside the train station on the way to work handing out watch tower bookletsnever had them knock on my door tho...i personally wudnt give them the time of day
most just stand there holding the bookEVERYDAY since i can rememberdedicated

These people are hounding me nowThe woman came back wanting to ask more quesions just nowAllow thatThe time I gave them was precious and they should be happs I gave them my time to enlighten them

if youve got knowledge you should be willing to share it Thunspecially when someone specifically comes back to you wanting to know moredont be selfish

if youve got knowledge you should be willing to share it Thunspecially when someone specifically comes back to you wanting to know moredont be selfish
Your right but its Saturday morningAllow me

hovis_1110346c.jpg

most just stand there holding the bookEVERYDAY since i can rememberdedicated
yea more or lesssum of them just hav blank expressions on their faces holding the book expecting ppl to take a copy