Jehovah Witness

Thun

I had them knock on my door today and usually dont ever give them any of my time but thought I would give them a 5 min teaching I let them give me there brainwash then I proceeded to ask them about the New World OrderThey tried telling me it is a good thing and God wants it :blink: Had to tell them they are supporting the destruction of Christianity and of all religionsOnce I broke down the New World Order and told them how its the devils work the woman could not stop asking me questionsThere good peoples but need to allow trying to tell me what the bible says and I told her that By the end of it she was asking if she could come back to ask me more questions and gave me these Watch Tower booklets

Guest Triple XXX

2 of them approached me like 3 weeks agoasked them y until like the 70's they believed black people wer the product of people who didnt side with God etc etctry tell me that they kno nothing about itnt even sure if it was the right religionso i jus told them i was muslim n kept it movin

Guest Esquilax
Allow being rude to them though, they don't deserve that
When they have the audacity to try jam in my yard? They do deserve that. If i wanted to know about their gibberish i would have looked it up.
I've never encountered one whose tried to come into my house everEither way there's no need to be overtly unpleasant

They seem like a group that are being sucked into the false teachings and promoting to have a New World Order as she said it was Gods willI told her the anti christ will come with this grand plan to fool you to accept the New World Order now which is in the process of happening and this got her attentionI told her to do research on the people saying they want a New World Order and look how they dont act like real christians causing wars and suffering through tyrannical means The jap woman look vex with me as i exposed there teachings like they were fairytales

They seem like a group that are being sucked into the false teachings and promoting to have a New World Order as she said it was Gods willI told her the anti christ will come with this grand plan to fool you to accept the New World Order now which is in the process of happening and this got her attentionI told her to do research on the people saying they want a New World Order and look how they dont act like real christians causing wars and suffering through tyrannical means The jap woman look vex with me as i exposed there teachings like they were fairytales
Are u Christian?

normally see them outside the train station on the way to work handing out watch tower bookletsnever had them knock on my door tho...i personally wudnt give them the time of day
most just stand there holding the bookEVERYDAY since i can rememberdedicated
yea more or lesssum of them just hav blank expressions on their faces holding the book expecting ppl to take a copy