Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

Your Worst Nightmare.

22 posts in this topic

This can be as silly or as serious as you want it to be, no needless "how can that be ure worst nightmare doe :/"Mine is hearing either of my parents talking about/ mentioning the word "Cum"The thought actually makes me feel sick, I hate the word enough as it is.GOO GOGOGOG GO OGGO!!

dunno bout worst nightmare but i had a next dream last night, think the england team had just won something, and the english fans in the crowd were going nuts running arond with flags and sh*t, there was a bit of drunk and disorderly behaviour going on, an old lady got barged to the floor or whatever, then out of nowhere some tear gas goes off and bare stormtroopers ran into the stadium and just starting shooting everyone up. it was f*ck*ng sweet.

That sounds like a scene in the most shower movie of all time. All time.

Okay this isn't about dreams we've all had, this is worst case scenarios in your opinion

worst case scenarioi die on this god forsaken planet having been all theory and no action

Dont get nightmares and the ones i've had i cannot remember. Good Day.

OK WHEN I SAY WORST NIGHTMARE I DONT LITERALLY MEAN WHAT IS THE WORST NIGHTMARE YOU'VE EXPERIENCED I MEAN, WHEN PEOPLE SEE PICS OF CHILDREN WHO'VE DIED THEY SAY "THAT IS SO SAD, THAT WOULD BE MY WORST NIGHTMARE."DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Going to jail and having nothing to smoke for years.

forget what your talking about...i had this nightmare where i was gettin married to a girl i didnt want to marryscared the sh*t out of me. i woke up gasping for air like in a hollywood movie

Going to jail and having nothing to smoke for years.
im in jail for years i want heroin f*ck weed

worst case scenarioi die on this god forsaken planet having been all theory and no action
thisor having kids with some f*cked up disabilities

I had a dream last night that I was killing lots of people at night with an Uzi. Then I clocked I was being watched by CCTV and some chick on a superbike was getting away and I couldn't hit her. Then I was just running away coz feds where coming and it was on some long road. I didn't wake up feeling positive

had one were bare snakes were chasing me in my yard, was shooting them then ran outta bullets

getting my head chopped off on national tv

having a disabled kid is one of my biggest fearsid still love the kid n bring it up but its a major fear

dont really remember my dreams but worst case scenario, any harm coming to my daughter...