CASH MONEY UK

PopT

it would be good if they already sign someone who cracked the uk on a mainstream level and just wanted to push them to the us market for a wider audience like what happen to jay sean..dizzee rascal would be good seeing as he indie and cracked the uk, cash money could just put more money and more promo into for the ustf who is giggs signed to btw

i dont think they would sign SAS still. none of these rapper labels have proveb successful outside of their main artist imofrom g-unit to shady, to all the others. apart from defjam and badboy that were run by BIDNESSmen, signing with these ghetto superstars is just a foolish move. one hit wonders at best, and their deals always end in tears.

Cash money is all hot now. But cash money uk will be another abandoned project. Like Def-jam UK, Insterscope Uk, Rocafella uk, and the list goes on. fe-nix are bin bangs. Nobody is endorsing another girl urban band. right nowMashtown I don't expect more than a bragado video with big budget flossin' with a bunch of road rappers tryna make cameos screamin Cash money.Once the cash money wave dies down again. These guys will be history. With jay sean he already laid his foundation before cash money. The rest was history. Like some one said they might as well sign someone already established to mainstream level and drop the whole cash money uk brand. Its not going to last. On another note props to cash money tho. They have been on the grind and still strong for over a decade now. I was going though some old source magazines and I saw how they man used to hold down 3-4 pages promoting their artist on a monthly basis.They need their own appreciation thread tbh.