FAO: students that have done work placements..

neeko

at my university it's compulsory to do a placement so i applied to well over 20. make sure you're applying NOW. dont get too picky, just apply for whatever.even if u get invited to an assessment centre of somewhere where u dont wanna work, just GO literally for the practicemy uni has a long history of forcing people to do placements so our placement office just has loads of places where we can apply. what uni you go to?

at my university it's compulsory to do a placement so i applied to well over 20. make sure you're applying NOW. dont get too picky, just apply for whatever.even if u get invited to an assessment centre of somewhere where u dont wanna work, just GO literally for the practicemy uni has a long history of forcing people to do placements so our placement office just has loads of places where we can apply. what uni you go to?
portsmouthyh they've given quite alot of vacancys to apply for but i just want other sources to find work would work anywere in ldn tbh

portsmouthyh they've given quite alot of vacancys to apply for but i just want other sources to find work would work anywere in ldn tbh
Well so many companies offer work placements but I guess it depends on what kind of work you want to do...IT, finance, HR, marketing etc what do you want to do?

Well so many companies offer work placements but I guess it depends on what kind of work you want to do...IT, finance, HR, marketing etc what do you want to do?
marketingstudying it, so cant settle for anything else

i remember when i was applying there were so many marketing jobsyou just need to literally have a look around, think of somewhere that you wouldnt mind working and apply therei know places like disney, apple, l'oreal, warner bros, tesco all offer marketing placementswww.ratemyplacement.co.uk is also a good website, and u can search by location as well