Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lenny The Tramp

White girls in raves

53 posts in this topic

why are white girls so horny in raves?the amount of tings that just let me feel them up in Area yesterday is a joke !i was like to one of them"babe u got a nice body u kno, can i squeeze ur bum"then she just smiled and noddes yes

only god can answer no raceo

cos they were neglected fatherly love in their youth so any form of male compassion and attention fills the void.

was it in the rnb room woodsif so lmaothey just want some ethnic in there.... prob cos most of them are slightly fat or slightly butters and the white guys in the main room give em airwell for area anyways

wen i was liek 14 touchin under 18 raves at time n envy used to jus finger tings right on the floorproper thought this is what raves wer like

wen i was liek 14 touchin under 18 raves at time n envy used to jus finger tings right on the floorproper thought this is what raves wer like
loldone this also.now the kids are probably f*ck*ng in the toilets

dun know use to fuinger chicks as a standard and they end up lisping u on the dance flkoor (no scorcher)

lmao fingering on da dance floooow, ragssss, witneesed this b4 at teeniebopppaa raves lmao ... them days wos madddd

I'v also felt up a black chicks arse in a rave, shall i make a topic about that?

can i squeeze you bum?what kind of moicenessshould of beat it still

I'v also felt up a black chicks arse in a rave, shall i make a topic about that?
lol low him, it was his first time.

i was fingering girls older than me at 23 plus they were from richmond

was it in the rnb room woodsif so lmaothey just want some ethnic in there.... prob cos most of them are slightly fat or slightly butters and the white guys in the main room give em airwell for area anyways
Na it was in the main area, chicks were decent looking aswell no word of a lie!!!But the amount of groupies when skepta and that landed was a joke, i was chatting to one girl (fat batty latina!!!!!!!) - she clocked skepta and left me loooooooool

chicks always look better in ravesthere was this one chick i was dancin with looked itestepped outside n she looked like sutin out of Lord of the rings

i love cocaine can blame drugs on the sh*t i write

lol yeah, the MCs were jus jammin by the doors at the end ready to take their pickand c/s Durrty, I remember at one freshers rave I was drawin a girl for my bredrin 'cause he was obviously havin a dry spell then when I got him her digits he was like "nahh man, I can do much better", then I got onto him about not liking black girls (she was mixed and so is he).. then few days later I get the facebook add from her and clocked the pics lol

lmao fingering on da dance floooow, ragssss, witneesed this b4 at teeniebopppaa raves lmao ... them days wos madddd
u got fingered like freddy in a rave?

chicks always look better in ravesthere was this one chick i was dancin with looked itestepped outside n she looked like sutin out of Lord of the rings
lol alie

lmao man caught feelings

lol @ thinking it's just white gurls. It's every race that do that. Look @ jamaica for example.Snm/i bet that "latina" was maria from east london.Smh!

half of em get taken out of the dance halfway thru to get batteried anywayits a mwadting

wat kinda washed out deaded topic is this,ALL GIRLS are horny when there out drinking and dancing and getting a ego boost from the attentionsome soggy guy give them making them feel like part-time princesses, as long as ur games right dont matter the race chic will be on dis tingextra fail points for no pics

also, this topic fails because the guy was @ an rnb night, like say the gurls there (that are not black/mixed) are all of a sudden on blacks.Lolcome on, gurl + rnb night 90% of the time are on black dudes.

lol low him, it was his first time.
Must of been.