White girls in raves

Lenny The Tramp

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

was it in the rnb room woodsif so lmaothey just want some ethnic in there.... prob cos most of them are slightly fat or slightly butters and the white guys in the main room give em airwell for area anyways

was it in the rnb room woodsif so lmaothey just want some ethnic in there.... prob cos most of them are slightly fat or slightly butters and the white guys in the main room give em airwell for area anyways
Na it was in the main area, chicks were decent looking aswell no word of a lie!!!But the amount of groupies when skepta and that landed was a joke, i was chatting to one girl (fat batty latina!!!!!!!) - she clocked skepta and left me loooooooool

lol yeah, the MCs were jus jammin by the doors at the end ready to take their pickand c/s Durrty, I remember at one freshers rave I was drawin a girl for my bredrin 'cause he was obviously havin a dry spell then when I got him her digits he was like "nahh man, I can do much better", then I got onto him about not liking black girls (she was mixed and so is he).. then few days later I get the facebook add from her and clocked the pics lol

wat kinda washed out deaded topic is this,ALL GIRLS are horny when there out drinking and dancing and getting a ego boost from the attentionsome soggy guy give them making them feel like part-time princesses, as long as ur games right dont matter the race chic will be on dis tingextra fail points for no pics