Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tulse Hill

How did this website become so racially motivated

196 posts in this topic

Just would like to know how it ventured from exposures for laughs to racial threats for laughs?I blame Venom and Kompressor tbhState top 5 users who are racist and that need sorting out irl;1.2.3.4.5.

go ongo on do iti know you want togo on

Maybe your looking for one of these "LOL"happy?

eh? racially motivated?am i missing something here? white girl mentions are a standard

Maybe your looking for one of these "LOL"happy?
not really, just anticipating the horde of degenerates to mention my name tbhhows sea the stars doe rly

venom - truly a horrendous little house negrogambino/philos - clearly a racist paki bashers in real life esquilax is going 2 be a little nazi.. exposure 2 this website has warped hsi fragile little mind...he'l never recover

the emo, funny as hes already anticipated it.real talk why does he even post here? theres a million forums on the net for yutes like him where he can bore people with his 'wit' and get all the LOLs he wants.

just certain guys that spend so much time arguing with each otherfraffin up too many threads

Too many Daily Mail/Scum Paper readers?!Probably a reflection of society, internet just gives them their opportunity to say it and feel safe.

The FaggotGuy is a compulsive liar, what he types don't add up its all a madness.All he does is try and spout nonsense, would love to see him and he's on of the only ppl I would actually consider doing something.

wow, who's the faggot?

oh, i guess that makes sense.

well seeing as he is gay and 'faggot' is a pejorative for gays, yes, yes it would make sensei hate that fag too

aint really pay to much attention to it but still like to punch up venom for being black on a saturday night

Just got back on here after a couple months out, and Venom is still being the fag that he always has been.

It started from RWD.Venom's only been a member for a year, his stuff is relatively new.1. Da Luv Doc2. Silver Da Lyrical3. Tipper (aylesbury allstars)4. Don (Don dadda)5. Sean Ashman & CeazyThey are the three guys who really brought race as an equation on RWD, thus bringing it here too.But Venom is by far the most racist (Don being the worst ever)

gotta look at all the people always slagging of jews.the majority of people on here are racist to white people. afgoon.all the people who slag off somalians.but really it aint that bad at all, got to take everything on this site with a pinch of salt, its a website ffs who really cares?

1: AFGOON without Doubt2: Ashman3: PBrisco Unsure about4: Half of the Londoners on here who post a topics about Whites or Africans every other day.5: And Me being White with an oppinion (Not allowed in your own country)

Thing is about Ashman and Afgoon is you can't really tell whether they're actually racist or if they're doing it for the sake of a 'lol'/response

gotta look at all the people always slagging of jews.the majority of people on here are racist to white people. afgoon.all the people who slag off somalians.but really it aint that bad at all, got to take everything on this site with a pinch of salt, its a website ffs who really cares?
Only Venom slags off Jews, but saying that, half the stuff he says are true. When he mentions the Khazar empire and people, he is telling the truth. How is that slagging anyone off if it is TRUE???

It started from RWD.Venom's only been a member for a year, his stuff is relatively new.1. Da Luv Doc2. Silver Da Lyrical3. Tipper (aylesbury allstars)4. Don (Don dadda)5. Sean Ashman & Ceazy
lolSeriously?
1: AFGOON without Doubt2: Ashman3: PBrisco Unsure about4: Half of the Londoners on here who post a topics about Whites or Africans every other day.5: And Me being White with an oppinion (Not allowed in your own country)
Like being White just makes it your country? lol