Stabbing and Mugging Footage

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Don't watch these if you don't wanna be enraged.This guy died after being stabbed, wrong place at the wrong timeMugging, look at these little cuntsAs someone who is staunchly opposed to the death sentence... I dunno... Prison isn't enough

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb
Death sentence...
I'm all for it when evidance is on video like that showing fully unprovoked attacks. Either that or some public stonings.
yea agree with evidence like that there should deffo be the death sentence.Like in saudi, the parents of the victim can choose for death or or just jail sentence. A public beheading would send out the right message.

Only message a public beheading would send out is that "violence is the answer".
pretty sure the murder rate in saudi is less than UK.
He's right
Population is also Half of England's, and I'm sure there are countries in the world that have a lower murder right and they don't use capital punishment.Murder is Murder btw, so taking into account the murders by death penalty Saudi's must be quite high considering its population

Lol at death sentences. How can you justify that?Who are you to say whether one should live or not?
When your mum gets stabbed, you will want death for the person who done it
If that was to happen I would have minimal contact with the police and take matters into my own hands mateHowever I will know that taking a life is wrong. What you are saying is its okay for the second murder to be carried out by the lawNone of these murders are right

Lol at death sentences. How can you justify that?Who are you to say whether one should live or not?
When your mum gets stabbed, you will want death for the person who done it
If that was to happen I would have minimal contact with the police and take matters into my own hands mateHowever I will know that taking a life is wrong. What you are saying is its okay for the second murder to be carried out by the lawNone of these murders are right
If someone killed my mum, I would want them to go thru the same pain as meNot sending the guy to prison, with sky tv, xbox etc in their room at MY EXPENSEThat is just my opinion, will never changeYou kill, you will get killedLets see if them lawless ppl would think, even for just a few seconds about their actions

Everyone always uses that "if its your mother you would want death", the law isn't a personal vendetta otherwise we would just use vigilante squads. Not saying I wouldn't personally want to do the person next level harm, but then doesnt help or change anything. Can't let me emotions run the court. Death Penalty doesn't actually deter people from crime IMO.Also, just because our prison system is sh*t doesn't mean we should revert to capital punishment. Just need to revamp our whole punishment system, oh and society.