Stabbing and Mugging Footage

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong, but surely its silly to judge one act inhumane and then solve that problem with another inhumane act?!And how can the same christians/muslims preach this and that out of their holy books, but will then choose to ignore other parts about not judging and killing is wrong.

samiad percentages has nothing to do with itim saying that if the death penalty worked then the US would be one of the safest places in the worldfact that most pple have guns and theres a death penalty in place in most states.death penalties do not reduce or deter crime. stupid knee jerk reaction idiots shouting about death penaltylike it will solve all of life's problems in a second. if someone doesnt give a f*ck about his own life what do u think a death penalty can do?

Guest Esquilax
im jus saying u cant make statements like that using abritrary figuresif ur gna do that, then percentages have everything to do with it
Do you know what arbitrary means?Edit: I guess actually, nevermind

THERE ARE FAR MORE MURDERS IN THE US THAN THE UKBY ANY TYPE OF PERCENTAGE YOU WANT TO LOOK AT ITTHERES MANY US CITIES COMPARABLE TO THE LONDON AND THE OTHER UK BIG CITIESAND THEY ALL BEAT US HANDS DOWN IN MURDER RATESAND THE US HAS VERY TOUGH JAIL SENTENCES REGARDLESSCRIMES ARE NOT DETERRED BY LIFE SENTENCES, TOUGH SENTENCES OR DEATH SENTENCES

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/55399...atie-Piper.htmlHow can them man only be expected to serve a 16 year sentence whilst she serves a life sentence. An eye for an eye, Tortured for Life or Death Sentence, not a f*ckin Small room with a Hi Fi and PS2.
C/SIf I had it my way I would prefer that those type of people get locked away for life in a dark room with a toilet and then get given bread and water twice a day. Solitary confinement is much more difficult than death.

I had to roll my eyes reading that this morning where she said, after seeing him put a razor blade next to her head "the only thing I thought was OMG not my face".Still completely f*cked though. Raping someone then arranging to get her face burned off= life in my opinion. Why does that person DESERVE any kind of life after doing that?

Them man are never gonna feel how she feels now. I agree with the dark room bread and water, or if they are gonna be let out they should have the same fait as hers walking the street with their faces burnt just to remind them every minute of their pathetic lives how f*cked up they are for it.

THERE ARE FAR MORE MURDERS IN THE US THAN THE UKBY ANY TYPE OF PERCENTAGE YOU WANT TO LOOK AT ITTHERES MANY US CITIES COMPARABLE TO THE LONDON AND THE OTHER UK BIG CITIESAND THEY ALL BEAT US HANDS DOWN IN MURDER RATESAND THE US HAS VERY TOUGH JAIL SENTENCES REGARDLESSCRIMES ARE NOT DETERRED BY LIFE SENTENCES, TOUGH SENTENCES OR DEATH SENTENCES
dnt kno why u always have to shout

Only saw the still sof the youtube vids but, the guy, Daniel PollenWas a relative of someone in work - when he was stabbed they sent an email round with a video of the footage with people signing a petition to get the killers the life sentanceWhether you agree or not with the life sentanceTwo of the people involved in that first stabbing video, are out next year.PMSL @ THE COURTS*It may have been death sentance, I don't rmember.

And for the record Im constantly having to argue the same points with people in workTOUGHER PUNISHMENTS DO NOT = LESS CRIMELook At Brazil.Look at the USIt does not work, it only makes people more determined to evade capture.ALTHOUGH, the prisons over here should not be so lax.

dnt kno why u always have to shout
Law 6: court attention at all costs

And for the record Im constantly having to argue the same points with people in workTOUGHER PUNISHMENTS DO NOT = LESS CRIMELook At Brazil.Look at the USIt does not work, it only makes people more determined to evade capture.ALTHOUGH, the prisons over here should not be so lax.
You dont know though, perhaps if these two countries had less strict sentences the homocides would be even higher.

You dont know though, perhaps if these two countries had less strict sentences the homocides would be even higher.
the reason for so many homicides is nothing to do with the punishmenta lot of the people that are committing homicide in those countries, probably have less to loose in their minds that is to say, theres so much poverty and social deprivation that a life sentence isnt an effective deterent

I'm not sure - I think you have to look at common causes of crimes, murders especially, that are deeply ingrained in both of these countriesHorrific levels of povertyHuge racial dividehuge class divideavailibility of weaponsgrip of narcotics industry on the countryend of the day the leaders of both countries are monsterously corrupt so none of the above will be fixed nor will there be any serious efforts made to fix them+
Time and effort should then be invested in prevention, not punishment.
This.Its not a one-stop cure.Its not an overnight thingyou cant simply say 'death sentance should be brought back' and then expect all crime to dropthe root & cause of things have to be looked at, and then efforts to change those roots must be madeObviously for poloticians looking for short-term answers and policies to get themselves elected this isn't really an option, sadly.

They could just deal with the poverty issues in the country.