Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neeko

dont jealous me.....on WSHH

9 posts in this topic

FUCC BLACK PPL THEY STINK WHEN IT RAINS
:lol:

meh

You London Niggas is SOFT AS f*ck. you ole jeffery from fresh prince niggas, you ole ribeena drinkin niggas, you ole double decker bus riding niggas, you ole wrong side of the roas driving niggas, sandy cake face ass niggas, ole asda workin niggas, ole "I wish I had a beano to read" ass niggas, ole orange fanta drinkin niggas, ole picnic chocolate bar face ass niggas...
^ in reaction to that tanna vid

meh
You London Niggas is SOFT AS f*ck. you ole jeffery from fresh prince niggas, you ole ribeena drinkin niggas, you ole double decker bus riding niggas, you ole wrong side of the roas driving niggas, sandy cake face ass niggas, ole asda workin niggas, ole "I wish I had a beano to read" ass niggas, ole orange fanta drinkin niggas, ole picnic chocolate bar face ass niggas...
someone from england wrote that.its bait lol

meh
someone from england wrote that.its bait lol
init lool