Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seth Rollins

Swingers

60 posts in this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">NO, NOT THAT TYPE. :lol:Seriously tho. Anyone been to any 'Parties'?Let's not lie here, some of the stories I've heard from you man I'm sure there's a few of you...

ShitI was hoping you wouldnt do thatSWINGERS NAAAH GET BANGED UP COS I DONT CARE

i got a swing in my back gardenA SEX SWING OUUUUUCCCCCH

i wanna go to oneheard of a few in Walthamstow n thatbt some guys have to payn u jus kno most of the chicks will be butters

david for the sake of your soul beg you llow it till you're like 35vybez has no soul

Some guy invited me to onehad to :D him out my life Dont think i could do this, too many sexual things i DONT do... dont wanna get looked down at on one of these ones....

i wanna go to oneheard of a few in Walthamstow n thatbt some guys have to payn u jus kno most of the chicks will be butters
ders one off of hoe street *no pun intended* and one on lea bridge roadsingle males have to pay.... so long for that.

Some guy invited me to onehad to :D him out my life Dont think i could do this, too many sexual things i DONT do... dont wanna get looked down at on one of these ones....
After careful deliberation this was my response when invited a few months back.Plus mans not trying to get shifted. :D

swingers parties you knowi dunno still, i've got one chick that can pose up wit mebut boy, i dunno man lol

Lol at going there and having bounderies.Swingers = Royal Rumble. Anything goes.Bare mans faces getting taken for toilet seat/horse saddle. And what if you get shook?Allow it :D

my cousin and his chick are full time swingers, im not getting involved personally just seems to seedy.

my friend invited me to one of this parties a while back...but u can wear masks n sh*t.some eyes wide shut ting.i declined, but if he invites me again ill go lol

Standardly reach one of these with a mask & a cape.

:D *Spuds*Was gonna say this.I'd scout the place on a Tom Cruise Eyes Wide Shut ting.eyes_wide_shut.jpg

Lol at going there and having bounderies.Swingers = Royal Rumble. Anything goes.Bare mans faces getting taken for toilet seat/horse saddle. And what if you get shook?Allow it :D
LMFAOO :D :D :D

:D:D

:D *Spuds*Was gonna say this.I'd scout the place on a Tom Cruise Eyes Wide Shut ting.eyes_wide_shut.jpg
PMSLLL TEARS

know a boy that's reached one before, he never even told me what went down there, was over sketchy them seedy underworld events there lol

Ive seen wot goes down at these tings, looks kinda nasty still.

really think this sh*t is disgustingwhen u watch them documentarys on tv, swingers are weird

i was watching the film of little richards life, where little richard is played by that actor 'LEON'seems little richard was a doggersick