Merging a Partitioned Hard Drive?

Sleepz

what did u use to split it up in the first place?the fact that its still in FAT32 file format, im guessin it was some 3rd party dos program, which would ave made them two "basic" discs n boooooooooooooyyyy....errr click on start then run...then type in compmgmt.msc once that opens goto disk management n see wha gwarn in there...

from within that disk manager, are u not able to delete the partition, or maybe first try allocatin that space to the C:\ drive.....although i knw when the disc is set to basic there are certain limitations on what u can do, but even if u have to convert it to dynamic u wont lose ur data...

Guest Swiftie

For a rough guide on how to use Acronis Disk Director Suite then the following link is your friend.http://www.geeksdo.com/extend-c-drive-pc-acronis.htmJust a heads up. You will still be left with a D drive as the merger doesn't get rid of the other partition completely. But what you can do is use your disk management and delete the free space left on it so it doesn't apprear on "My Computer" as it will be "Unallocated space"AS PER USUAL I WOULD ADVICE TO BACK UP AS 1 SILLY MISTAKE AND IT's POOOF all the files gone.Don't get rid of the PQSERVICE as that's your restore partition aswell.