Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandnew

Belly fat

40 posts in this topic

Been trying to gain weight for ages and i finally achieved this over the last few months but i have developed a bit of a belly...whats the quickest and easiest way to lose this in u guys humble opinionswimmingrunningrowingstarvingsitupsany help will be greatly appreciated...

How did you gain weight....im really trying my hardest! sick of people asking me how comes ive lost weight.

Situps alone wont do anything if you have belly fat because all they will do is strengthen your abs and dont really burn that much belly fatEating properly and running is the best thing to do I think. As well as doing other activities like going to the gym to work out and playing football etc. You should be able to lose it without too much difficulty.

How did you gain weight....im really trying my hardest! sick of people asking me how comes ive lost weight.
I hate people like you.

Smoking and loss of appetite >>>>>>>_______It's the only surefire way

dont do sit ups unless u plan to do them for the rest of ur lifeThe day u stop ur stomach will bloat Try eating fruit, drinking water and 1 full meal a day for 4/5 daysShould shrink the amount ur able to ingestJay, cornmeal porridge every morning, full bowls

i basically just started snacking alot in the evening then eating my main meal about an hour before i go bed...that plus increasing my portion sizes slightly..to say i gained the weight in a flash is an understatement

run 10 miles every morning for a month
10 miles is a bit extreme dont you think...im not Amir Khan out here u know

dont do sit ups unless u plan to do them for the rest of ur lifeThe day u stop ur stomach will bloat
:/:/:/:/:/:/

skipping, 2 mile runs *then build up make it longer if u feel u can do it*, football, swimming + eating correctly.sit ups and sh*t alongside to build muscle

I hate people like you.
Elaborate/Kurious i hate any type of porridge. Not really a fan of hard food either so thats not an option.

u cant lose weight on one part on ur body. u can tone up muscles around that area, but it wont lose the fat. as already mentioned, getting more cut by running and other miscellaneous aerobic excersises will help.

sit ups dont flattern ur belly, they make whatever fat u have there hard

ive gained like 2 stone since Januaryslight belly aswellit seems to fluctuate week by week, certain times its quite big, others its notall i do is eat as much as possiblegonna join a gym next week

no they don'tthey condition the muscles underneath the fatyou can have a rick hard set of abdominal muscles and still have a bellylikewise you can have very low body fat and have a soft stomach

nah sit ups are cool, but wont lose the belly. theyll help tone ur muscle, therefore increasing ur lean muscle mass, therefore helping increasing ur metabolism by a bit. In your case, this means you can burn fat faster, but will only work if coupled with aerobic exercise

gonna go for a run...4 weeks from now will bless the ladies with a shot of my hopefully 4 pack maybe 6 :)

Been trying to gain weight for ages and i finally achieved this over the last few months but i have developed a bit of a belly...whats the quickest and easiest way to lose this in u guys humble opinionswimmingrunningrowingstarvingsitupsany help will be greatly appreciated...
log off vip2sort your diet outcardiouse common sense u fat f*ck

dont do sit ups unless u plan to do them for the rest of ur lifeThe day u stop ur stomach will bloat
:/:/:/:/:/:/
LOL

embrace it. get that gucci mane gutdont gorunning tho its too steady paced and boring. try playing sport its better so like when u play ball ur walking jogging sprinting. more explosive plus ur turning etc. also skipping and crunches and other boxing exercises can help usmh at the weightive lost unintentionally. walking corpse

Wrap cling flim round your belly and go for runs