Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faisal

ViP2 Podcast

23 posts in this topic

Will it be done?I listen to way too many podcasts and just noticed that ViP2 is probably my most visited site yet there ain't a monthly podcast..

the streets don't care about podcasts bro.

and what will the premise be?
Mostly new stuff from each part of the forums...What's happening in London (and other places), Latest bangers, the movie to watch, newest tech & games etc etct Just look at ViP2 Gaming covering SVB and uploading their matches and sh*t, that's a great way to promote the forum.

There's also a ViP2 Blog coming up, would like to hear what's going on atm and when we should expect it.

i was plainnin on doin a weekly news roundup tbhonce i get some sort of set ill do it

you wont...
LOL was thinking the same...

lolna i wont lie i get to any ideast its hard to ary them out aloneive kept quiet for a while doe

weekly's a bit much stilli reckon you can get someone here to do whatever needs to be done once a month..tbh i just honestly wanna say "the opening beat >>>>>>>"

aite ruling out durrtygive a list of topics discussed in most pods cos the only ones i pay attention to are sports onescould probs do one just set up an audio group chat and record it then edit it after n slap some music jingle to separate each segmentmusic - events/new releases/reviewssportlifestyle - ???

lol im the same, only go on e.den but totally clueless as to what new music i should be looking out for other than the bait ones, but for gaming i know whats up all the time

aite ruling out durrtygive a list of topics discussed in most pods cos the only ones i pay attention to are sports onescould probs do one just set up an audio group chat and record it then edit it after n slap some music jingle to separate each segmentmusic - events/new releases/reviewssportlifestyle - ???
games - events, new releases, good deal of the monthtech - ditto

A VIP2 blog has been coming for like 2 years!

A podcast would be big. could have a monthly comp in the studio room for VIP tune of the month or something similar

This has been spoke about many times and it's never happened. I run an idea of doing a VIP2 football pod with a few members but it just never happened, with a podcast you really need the people to gel and be able to have a conversation, discussing points not shouting over one another. You got to remember who will actually download it? What's so different to this one compared to Football Weekly, The Game, The Football Ramble (which is a huge success, with a unique format) etc. Time will tell if anything.

wont happen, radio fiasco was embarrasing.