ViP2 Podcast

Faisal

and what will the premise be?
Mostly new stuff from each part of the forums...What's happening in London (and other places), Latest bangers, the movie to watch, newest tech & games etc etct Just look at ViP2 Gaming covering SVB and uploading their matches and sh*t, that's a great way to promote the forum.

aite ruling out durrtygive a list of topics discussed in most pods cos the only ones i pay attention to are sports onescould probs do one just set up an audio group chat and record it then edit it after n slap some music jingle to separate each segmentmusic - events/new releases/reviewssportlifestyle - ???

aite ruling out durrtygive a list of topics discussed in most pods cos the only ones i pay attention to are sports onescould probs do one just set up an audio group chat and record it then edit it after n slap some music jingle to separate each segmentmusic - events/new releases/reviewssportlifestyle - ???
games - events, new releases, good deal of the monthtech - ditto

This has been spoke about many times and it's never happened. I run an idea of doing a VIP2 football pod with a few members but it just never happened, with a podcast you really need the people to gel and be able to have a conversation, discussing points not shouting over one another. You got to remember who will actually download it? What's so different to this one compared to Football Weekly, The Game, The Football Ramble (which is a huge success, with a unique format) etc. Time will tell if anything.